16. Bacon and egg Doughnut

Chapter Sixteen: Bacon and Egg Doughnut

I woke up in Niall's warm, firm embrace, remembering yesterday and all the fun we had. But we only have one week to go, the day we might not ever see each other again gets closer and closer. I don't want to ever be away from Niall, but he has his music and his fans, his scary, obsessive fans... but they are still his fans. Niall started stirring and slowly opened his eyes.

"How long have you been awake?" What a sexy sleepy voice.

"Not long."

"Should have woken me up!"

"I must have if you're awake already..."

"Want a Bagel for breakfast?"

"What's a Bagel?"

"It's kind of like a doughnut, but it's bread with scrambled egg, bacon and sauce! Really good for after a big night!" he said winking.

"Mmm! Yes please!"

"Anything for you beautiful."

"Pal-ease you're the one who suggested it!"

"Anything for us baby!"

"Better."

We sat down and ate our bagels, they are actually so good, the buns are so sweet and gah! Turns out mum used to make these for me when I was a kid and just called them bacon and egg doughnuts. Completely understandable. I mean, they actually do look like doughnuts.

"Wanna go to Adelaide?"

"Huh?"

"I can tell you're really missing Australia, and I was thinking we could go to Adelaide for the last week."

"Really?!" My face lit up with excitement! I really did miss my family and friends.

Mum would finally get to meet Niall and Niall would finally get to meet mum, and my best friend Britt. Who I miss so badly. She is so beautiful, and sweet, and I think Niall and Britt would really hit it off. Britt doesn't have a good history with liking my boyfriends but something tells me she will like this one. I don't know why....

Niall insisted on packing the bags so I called Britt on Skype!

Britt bold / Me normal / Niall Italics

Hey Meg! I haven't talked to you in ages! Where have you been I've missed you so much! Why haven't you answered my calls or texts or Facebook messages?!

Britt calm down! You'll never guess where I've been.

Spill!

Okay, so I have been spending the past three weeks with Niall Horan.

You're kidding.

No I'm not. Niall come here please!

Yes?

Tell Britt it's really you!

Hey Britt, this is Niall what's cooking?

Oh. My. God.

Hey Britt, I gotta go pack but, we'll definitely see you when we get to Adelaide! You can come over for dinner or something yeah?

YES!

Way to keep it cool Britt.

You didn't tell me you were going to be staying with Niall! Did you win that comp?

Yeah I tried to call you but you were at work and I haven't been checking my phone

I don't blame you!

And another thing....

What?

He's my boyfriend....

....

....

....

...

WHAT?! AND YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME?! AND VALENTINES DAY JUST WENT TOO WHAT HAPPENED?!

I'll tell you all about it when we get back!

Where are you now?

Paris!

AAHHH!! I am so jealous of you!

Harry wants to come too!!

Harry is coming too, so you two can hit it off, wink wink....

You know I think Louis is most attractive

But Harry is so sweet and funny!

Okay! Fine! Eeeepp! I'm so excited!

We're heading back now, so I'll call you when we're home and you can pop over!

I miss you!

I miss you too!

Ciao! Love ya!

You too!

- Call ended -

Mum time!

Mum bold / Me normal / Niall Italics

Hey sweetie! I've missed you! How's Niall!

He's great mum! I've miss you too! Guess what?!

What?!

One... We're both coming back to Adelaide and Two.... He's my boyfriend and he wants to meet you

No I don't! Just kidding Mrs Garner of course I do, I've finished packing Meg, ready when you are!

Thank you!

You're going out with Niall? Why would he do that? Is he sick? - she joked.

You're funny mum!

Because she's beautiful - he said kissing me on the cheek

Isn't he a gentleman?

Mrs Garner, would you like to come over for dinner when we get to Adelaide? Britt is coming too!

Of course! can't wait to meet you Niall! But I have to go shopping! See ya!

Bye Mrs Garner

Bye mum!

Call me Cher!

Bye Cher!

- Call Ended -