Rumble (D.W.10)

|Requested|

⚠️Warning: Mention of a peculiar kink.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!" The Doctor yells and I groan exhausted as I trek towards him.

"Doctor, what is it?" I impatiently tap my foot, my mind elsewhere as he raises his brow at me. He opens his mouth to speak, hand raised, finger pointed north of the console, but he's very rudely interrupted.

My cheeks flush and I feel my body burn up. The grumbling noise from my stomach is mortifying.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to eat, but your belly seems to already know." He teases and I roll my eyes, my hair covering my face as I try to come up with an excuse.

"Shut up." I mutter as he laughs.

"Oh my God! You're embarrassed!" He chuckles, tipping his head back in laughter as he points an accusing finger at me.

"We could always find some alien tech that would stop your tummy from rumbling out loud, permanently?" He suggests, an all-knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"Very funny." I sarcastically smile as I pull his huge trench coat over my freezing body.

"Ya, well, let's feed this hungry belly of yours." He smiles and I roll my eyes, watching him closely as he approaches me.

"Doctor, I-..." I'm cut off by a growling noise again. I throw my head back in complete embarrassment yet again, but that is until I realise it's not me, it's him. My eyes stare directly into his soul, a devious smirk etched onto my lips.

"What was that thing you were saying? About alien tech? To stop your belly from rumbling?" It's my turn to tease him and I'm loving every second of it.

"Oh shut it." He scrunches his face up, a grin playing on his facial features.

"How do you even have a tummy, that's not time lord is it? Where do you fit it? With 2 hearts." I ask curiously, my hand resting over the clothes covering his stomach.

"We do eat Y/N, we need it to survive." He speaks as a matter-of-factly to which I roll my eyes, unimpressed.

"I was expecting a more wow factor to your answer, that was just dull and grey." I sing to which he grabs me from behind.

"I'll have you know, if you're going to abuse my time lord tum, look at your own." He lifts my shirt, tickling the skin, driving me insane with laughter.

"What about it?" I huff out in laughter when he's finally stopped.

"Wow, those are some impressive abs." He compliments and I mirror his expression, of awe.

"Says the man who travels through time and space in a box." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Quite right, and I guess if it's my last chance to say it... Y/F/N I-..." He's about to speak when he's interrupted, this time by both our belly's.

"Let's get you some food, both of us, this is ridiculous." He laughs and I agree, wanting nothing more than to stop embarrassing myself.

"Y/N?" He calls as he prepares to time jump.

"Yes doctor?" I respond, eyes trained on him.

"I think it was cute." He cryptically speaks, confusing me.

"What?" I question as the TARDIS begins to shake.

"You being embarrassed...of your tummy love." He warmly smiles, his hair a perfect, fluffy mess.

"No point. Especially when you're worse than me, love." I smirk, earning a grin and shake of his head.

~xx