29

Zoe's pov
I waited for a while and saw a guy with dirty blonde hair,he saw me a froze."Um I'm Zoe."i said as I stood up,he shook my hand."I-I'm Evan."he said,"I want to see my brother."i said."H-He's busy right now,b-but he sent me down to interview you."he said,"F-Follow me."he said.i followed him into the elevator,he pressed the 4th button.we stood awkwardly in the elevator,I noticed hickeys on his neck.

When we got to the floor I followed him past some desks,I walked into his little office and sat on the chair.he closed the door and sat down on his chair,he winced."you Ok?"I asked,"I-I'm fine,I-I'm just a little sore."he said."a-anyways,"he took out my file,"w-why do you want to work here?"he asked.

"Well to be honest,I just want to see my brother again."i said,"I understand he's mad at me,and our mom,and...our dad."i said.i heard the door open,"Ev don't forget we have dinner with my family t-"I heard Connor say.he froze as he saw me,"s-she's the new applicant Connor,I-I didn't know."Evan said.

"Why are you here?"Connor asked emotionless,"I just wanted to see you again,mom missed you.i miss you,mom wants to see you again!"i said."Well I don't wanna see her again!"Connor said,shouting."C-Connor."Evan said as he got up,he walked to Connor and held his hand."B-Breath,I-it's Ok."I heard him whisper,Connor took a deep breath."look,right now I'm busy.but,we can talk on Sunday."he said,"sounds good."i said.