28

A/N
Hey guys!after I make the galaxy gals fanfic I might make a kleinsen fanfic,I'm slowly starting to like it

Zoe's pov
I had so many questions.as I entered my apartment I held my phone tightly,I sighed.i went to my contacts,I clicked my mom's contact.after 2 rings,she answered."Hi honey!"she said,"hi mom."I said weakly."is everything ok?"she asked worried,"no,I saw Connor."i said.she didn't respond,"W-What?"she stuttered.

"He looked so different mom."I said,"how-"I cut her off."I saw him at Starbucks with a guy,he looked at me."I explained."When Connor saw I was talking to him he got mad,I think they're dating."i said,"Connor said that after L-dad kicked him out a rich family named Constantine took him in."i said.

"Did he say anything else?"she asked,"no,he grabbed the guys hand and left."i said."Well you have to try talking to him again!i miss him!i miss my son!"she said,I gulped."I do to mom."I said,I said goodbye and ended the call.i sighed,"what am I gonna do?"I thought.

In the morning...

Zoe's pov
I walked to a big building,they were now hiring.as I entered I saw a women at the front desk,her name tag read"Katherine Plumber"she looked up from her computer."hi!you must be the new applicant!"she said,I nodded."Yep,that's me."i said,"Well mr.Hansen is in mr.Murphys office but I'll page him down for you."she said.