Chapter 2: hobi

"Ya! Why aren't you talking to me?" Why cant he just leave me alone?! Haish.

He's been asking me anything for one freaking week! Isn't he tired?

I faced him when he succeeded to pissed me.

"What, do, you, want." I seriously asked.

"I just wanted to be close to you, what's wrong with that? Why are you always pissed off?" He said.

"Leave me alone, I dont accept friends." I said and turned my back to him once again.

I'm heading the cafeteria since it's our lunch time. I can feel at my back that he's following me.

"Hey? Your name is Y/N right? Don't you want to have my name too?" He gladly said.

"No thanks." I said as I got my order from the server and find my seat.

I sit quietly and he sit in front of me with his foods.

"Anyways, I found you weird, dont you have friends?" He asked.

"Didn't you heard me? I said I dont accept friends. So stop whatever you were doing." I said and continued to eat.

"Then accept me as your boyfriend." I choked on his words.

He handed me a bottled water and I hurriedly drink a half of it.

"What the heck were you saying?!" I asked.

"Oops, sorry." Then he laughed at me like he made the best joke ever.

I got stiffened at his laughed.

I take off my eyes on him when he looked at me.

"Cant you be my friend? U know? I dont really accept friends too, but, you're an exemption Y/N."

"Then sorry 'bout that." I said.

"Y/N! I got the results of the students who can graduate!" Suddenly someone spoke. It was Jimin. He's not my friend but you can say that since he's the only person i'm closest to in this school. He sat beside me. Probably he didn't notice---- who is he again?

"Really? Did I passed?" I excitedly asked, hence I can feel nervousness at the same time.

He took a long time to answer until he gave me an tight hug.

I hugged him back.

It means I passed!

Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg!

"Ya! Jimin-ah." He spoke-- wait, he knew Jimin?

"Oh? Hyeong! Dont you have a class?" Jimin said.

Hyeong?! It means older brother right?

Omg! They're brothers!

"Jimin is your younger brother?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Oh? You know Hoseok-hyeong?" Jimin asked.

"Well-- ahm---"

"Yeah, got problem with that?" The Hoseok guy asked Jimin.

"You're funny Hyeong, anyways, dont you have a class?" Jimin asked once again.

"It's lunch time Jimini." I said.

"Duh? Others have an class even if lunch time, and I'm worrying about his students." He said while pointing Hoseok.

"His students?!"

"Ne, wae?"

"You're a teacher?!" I asked Hoseok.

"Oh? You didn't know? He's a sub teacher. Well I know he's too young for that, but yeah, his brain works well." Jimin answered.

All the time I thought he's a student!

"Then why are you always inside our classroom?" I asked.

"That's because I'm the sub teacher in you class." He said and shrugged.

What the fvck right?

"Hoseok is your name huh?" I said.

"Oh, you can call me Hobi." He said and winked at me.

Hobi.