Sanskaar-Nope I know everything about him, he himself said everything to me!His parents were divorced when he was just 4years old.Sujata maa is the only guardian of him.His father is just like my father, selfish and arrogant, doesn't cares about his own son! You know after my mom's dea..

His eyes got moist and voice got choked

Feeling his pain Ragini rubbed his arm to sooth him

Sanskaar-After my mom's death I was all alone, only Ramu Kaka was there to take care of me but I used to feel lonely.That time I met him in our school and after knowing about me he requested Sujata maa to let me stay with them.

He smiled with teary eyes

Ragini squeezed his hand giving him support

Sanskaar-Then we started staying together, with him and Sujata maa.And she took care of me like I'm her own son.And not even for a single second he felt bad about that when his own mother pampered me more than him.Seeing me happy he smiled genuinely every time!
Though we are besties but we are more like Brother for each other.We filled the void in each other's life!
He is the most positive soul I have seen in my life!

Ragini kept her head on his shoulder rubbing his arm

Ragini-Honestly I admire your bond with him and with the dark Angels very much! You guys Always becomes each other's support no matters how much hard the situation is!

Sanskaar smiled looking at her

Sanskaar-You know Sid is just like me. Always tries to suppress his emotions!

Ragini(in her mind)-How's this possible?Kappu's parents were not divorced.His father used to stay out of town most of the days and used to come to stay with them once or twice in a month.But Sidhant's parents were divorced then how's this possible that he is..??
Is he not my kappu?
Oh god I'm such a stupid, without having enough information I thought him as my kappu just bcoz Kappu used to say that he will study in this college only and mom said maybe Kappu's name is Sidhant!But mom wasn't sure about his name!

Her face fell relizing that maybe she was wrong

She quickly dragged back her head from his shoulder and questioned him impatiently

Ragini-Sanskaar he said everything about him to you na?Did he told you if he had any special friend in his childhood??And what's his address?

Sanskaar looked her with raised eyebrow

Sanskaar-He never had any close friend before we met and after that also he got Laksh,Manik and Tina only as his close friends!no other close friend! And why do you want to know about his address?

Ragini-I..I just..tell na where do you both live?

As soon Sanskaar told her about Sidhant's address Ragini got sure and disappointed at the same time relizing that Sidhant isn't her childhood bestie kappu

Ragini(in mind)-It means Sid is not my Kappu! I thought I got back my Kappu in my life again but I wasn't lucky enough to get back my precious gift!

She felt void in her heart and tears struggled to come out of her beautiful eyes

Sanskaar-What happened to you suddenly?

He asked her holding her hand with corcern clearly visible in his eyes

Ragini-Nothing!

She replied back with a forced smile

Sanskaar-Ragini see this!

Sanskaar screeched happily drawing her attention towards the diamond studded beautiful night sky

Ragini-Falling star🌟