" Utkarsh is easy you don't have to ..."

" Mom don't think too much just take care of yourself "

 " No, this is important don't interrupt me and listen carefully "

" Yes I am listening to you "

" Don't let history repeat itself. I don't want anyone to think or comment that we mother and daughter can't handle husband in our life. Take him as a challenge. "

" Mom!" Monika whined

" What? I know you are just like me. You will never let anyone hurt you until you wanted to get hurt "

" Isn't that a good lesson our life taught us?"

" Nope, sometimes hurt is the most amazing feeling which makes you realize you are in love "

" What are you saying mom and why now ?"

" Guess what, I want to remember my old times. when I married for twice "

Monika noticed the hurtful emotions in Avantika's eyes but never knew how to take her out of those marriage regrets. No one can change what happened in the past and no one can ignore the present. She hoped future is something from which she can expect.

" Whatever mom I am very blessed to be your only child," she said to cheer her mother.

Avantika released Monika from her embrace and stood up.

" Now lets go, they must be waiting for us. Let me finish this honor to give my daughter finally to her groom"

---_---------+-------

Again media was there taking the pictures of newly wedded couples and covering their ceremony details.

Monika's father Suraj Kapoor was waiting outside with his family to wish his daughter a happy married life and fulfill his fatherly duties.

Monika hugged and gave a side kiss to all the family members one by one, plastering a fake smile all her way.

When she reached near Tina, Tina embraced her and whispered for only her to hear.
"I hope it won't last long "

Ofcourse Monika was expecting this so, she smirked at her no need to retort her back.

Finally, Suraj came and took Monika's hand to lead her near the Utkarsh's car.

Monika sat inside the black SUV car decorated nicely with tulip flowers and sighed in relief when the car door close and now she can feel herself with Utkarsh sitting on her beside.