Dosen't Want To Be Talked About

Eden Kaur

~~ i am my own ghost haunting the memories I love the most ~~

'My sisters were following me again today.' I said the moment he picked up the phone.

'Your family dosen't trust you?' He shuffled around , background noises coming. His voice was raspy and I reconded he was taking a nap and I felt horrible.

'I dont think they do. Probably scared i'll do something again like last time.' I whispered into the phone. 

'You didn't tell me what you did but there is no need to. I trust you. No. Matter. What.' He stated.

'Once he learns out what you did , he wont even look at you.' Even when talking on the phone , my brain was in its thoughts.

'It was an accident but he had cameras in his house and it looked like i was guilty.' I sobbed into the phone , words tumbling out of my mouth.

'Woah love , calm down. Stop thinking about it. Immediatly. Think about that delicious ice-cream we ate today.' He said and suddenly all was well. His colourful eyes back in brains vision and it made me feel warm.

'You're right. I need new friends , people who dont know about it.' I said taking deep breathes.

'Yeah thats right! For instant , me. I already adore your personality.' He said and we dived into an endless conversation....

_____________________________________________________________________

Michael Clifford

I knew everything Eden had done. And i knew she wasn't guilty. Abigail said the same thing to me.

It was all an accident.

I had spent all of my life with emotionally wrecked people.

My older brother was a drug addict and after seeing that therapy didn't work , he left college and spent a year with me and he went back contiuning his perfect life. I kind of see my brother in Eden. Not the drugs part but about how she had to pause her whole life to get better.

For me , i decided i didn't need college. I wanted to draw. I wanted to express my feelings with pictures.

So i have been an artist with lots of sponsors and that was enough for me.

Quite frankly , it was more than i was expecting. I never thought people would buy my pieces or my pieces would be displayed in an art gallery.

I was proud of myself as obviously nobody else was.

Eden was such a fragile flower i had no idea how i was going to make her bloom again. It was going to be tough.

I went back to my desk piling the files Abigail gave me onto my desk.

Elle Rienks. I studied the folder carefully and realised that Elle was a step sister for Eden since Eden's surname is Kaur.

A step sister from her step father. That must of been hard.

Blake Kaur. Birth father who had abused Eden's mother for a short peroid of time but then left the house. Still alive and still in contact with Eden.

Annabelle Rienks.Birth mum. The only person who acts nice to her.

Sebastian Rienks. An average step father who was not too bad but not too good.

Jason Hargave. The hot-boy-next-door. Thats all it said.

Leila Bane. Dosent want to be talken about.

Luckily  Leila's adress was there so i decided to give her a visit and talk about the accident and why Eden hates her so much.