(Chapter 1) White snow

It's cold, white snow drifted in the dark, within a shadowy sky. I had to find Yuki quickly before it was too late. Trees bowed over my head and caged me into eternal darkness. I could sense Yuki's presence, it was weak. I stopped ....... "ahhhhhh". Was that Yuki!? I ran and ran, dodging the trees and paused to see Yuki lying on the snow against a stump, blood was oozing out of her right leg. "YUKI!". I jumped down towards her, her skin was pale and white like a...doll. Her skin was as cold as ice, i covered Yuki with my coat and lifted her from the powdery snow. "K..Kaname i'm  s..sorry" Yuki murmured. "No don't be, just rest...Yuki" i kissed her on the forehead. 

I carried Yuki through the deep snow, i could eventually see the lights of our manor and the spiked gates up ahead. The whole place was lit up with lights, the fire was bright. "my lord, where have you been" said one of the guards. "it is non of your concern, just tell the maids to get dinner ready in advance" I ordered. "yes my lord". the guards bowed. As i walked through the front doors, a wall of heat hit me. The hallways were dark, to dark so much so that i could not see. I entered the master bedroom and slowly laid Yuki onto the bed and pulled the duvet covers over her. I laid beside her and ran my fingers across her neck, protecting her....always. It was a night that was full of despair and misfortune, of course i agreed. knock knock,  "come in" I answered.  "sir would you like to follow me to the dining room" said one of the maids. "postpone the meal for tonight, i want to stay by yuki's side for the rest of the night" I looked away. "as you wish my lord" The door closed. "Yuki, no matter what i will always be by your side, be forever my...lover, i know you cannot hear me but i will always love you" I slowly kissed her on the cheek. "night night...Yuki" . I walked out of the room leaving the door open a little bit.  I was to anxious to tell her my feelings when she was awake, i had the most need to tell her but i..i just couldn't build up the courage. I sighed.  I again walked down the dark hallways and eventually came across my bedroom.  

I opened the door and walked to the balcony to gaze at the star filled sky, they were twinkling far more that usual but i liked it, there was one star that twinkled far brighter than the others which reminded me of Yuki. I walked across my room and looked at the mirror, is this the person that grew up beside Yuki or am i fooling myself, i obviously didn't know the answer. Me talking to myself was merely something that i did to make me feel less lonely. I relied on Yuki too much to comfort me and for some reason it felt wrong.

Author's note :

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter, this is something i made just to satisfy the fans of vampire knight, if you are a fan-girl or fan-boy and this satisfied you then my mission was complete yay. I am creating chapter 2 at the moment so hold on.