2 - O P E R A T I O N: K I L L T H E B I T C H

Lady Gaga woke up, startled. It seemed to be late but she was no longer tired. She walked up to her cell door and looked out and around. A guard was dead on the floor with a large stab wound in his stomach. She stared at him.
"Sorry." She looked o her right. The unicorn girl stood, leaning up against the wall separating Lady Gaga's cell from another inmate.
"I'm Highway." She walked over to the dead guard.
"That's John. Like every other male guard."
She rattled some keys in her hand. She walked over to Lady Gaga's cell and unlocked the door.
"Come on." Lady Gaga looked at her in amazement. Highway swung on the door.
"I've been watching your shows from up here. You're pretty good." Lady Gaga walked out of her cell.
"Thanks." She stared at her horn as Highway wiped a drop of blood off of it.
"Can I ask, why..." Lady Gaga pointed at it.
"I'm a test patient. She made me look like this."
She put her finger on the tip. "She caught a unicorn from the highway. Someone tried to escape on her, so Mother G.O.A.T killed her and took in the unicorn in to modify, so here I am."

There's unicorns here? Lady Gaga thought to herself.

They wandered down the halls together.
They could hear foot steps.
There was a gasp from down the hall.
"That's Olivia, the night watch guard. We need to run."
They turned the other way and started to speed up.
"Stop there!" Said a voice from behind them.
"How did you get out? Did Mother G.O.A.T say you could leave?" She asked. Her tone was sarcastic.
"Go. Now." Said Highway. They started to run.
"No! Stop!" Hollered Olivia. She hit a large red button on the wall. "Guards!"
The sound of sirens filled the entire castle. The entire area by the sounds of it within the halls. Mother G.O.A.T's voice joined the alarms.

"Alien Fugitive Objective. To birth a new race, Operation..."
They stopped at a corridor with an infinite amount of ways to run.
"KILL THE BITCH!"

Highway grabbed Lady Gaga's hand and chose the 7th corridor leading right. They crawled into a tiny broken piece of caging a few meters into the corridor. A beam of light appeared behind the caging. It was Mother G.O.A.T.

"Don't let them get away!"