I N T R O D U C T I O N

My head is spinning,

I cant breathe...

What is that bright light?

Is it pink or purple?

Or blue...

Why can't I move?

Dark clouds rolled in the sky, cracking thunder and lighting almost every 10 seconds. There was Lady Gaga, showing an unusual sign of weakness. She pulled herself to her feet, removing her aviator shades and looked up to the sky. In amazement of what she saw, she dropped her shades. She heard them hit the floor, but that was the last thing she heard.

Aside from the unfamiliar voices in her head.

Hello Lady Gaga. I am Mother G.O.A.T, the righteous leader of the Government Owned Alien Territory in Outer Space. You have committed a crime and disobeyed the rules of G.O.A.T and have summoned us therefore need to be punished.

She was squinting to try and open her eyes, but all she could see was black. She didn't understand, she was not part of the G.O.A.T and she was confused as to what she did wrong.
Suddenly, everything came into colour and Lady Gaga could see everything very clearly. There was a large disc shape aircraft turning slowly with flashing colourful lights around the bottom and the edge was fluorescent purple. There was a large projection of one of her performances in Russia. It was a video of her shouting "I'm gay, arrest me." on stage.

"Arrest me." A woman with unnatural sharp cheekbones and small horns that seemed to be covered in skin. She had a black, skin-tight bodysuit on but no shoes, of course, as she had hooves.
Men in leather pants and black leather canvas shoes with glittered cheekbones and black eyes appeared from all angles behind Mother G.O.A.T.
"Arrest her."
They all walked simultaneously towards Lady Gaga. She wanted to move but she couldn't. They circled her and one of the men picked her up and held her over his shoulder. She screamed and fidgeted but the man was too strong. The last thing she could remember was the blinding purple light of the aircraft entrance.