"Nu-uh, the body on this one is of steel. And the shade is orange, not sky-red."

     "Fuck you dude, seriously." Lorn laughed and walked away a couple steps, looking around at the passing people with an amused smirk before glancing back.

     Verger was no longer there.

     With a curse, Lorn walked back to the shop and looked through the window. Verger was facing him, well he was turned towards him but his head was bent to gawk at the lamp, his hood over his head.

     Growling, Lorn pulled the beanie down his head. It was one of those with the hole at the top, and could be used as a neck warmer. Hiding half of his face, he entered too. Because he'd came to realize that being near Verger in that shop required hiding his face from cameras.

     "Seriously this is ridiculous." Lorn gripped his elbow, but the man still got to flick the thing on. His eyes widened despite the orange light against them and his happy smile turned shady.

     Verger hugged the lamp and ran.

     Lorn raised his hand after the slamming door then ran it through his hair, glancing at the employee. The guy already had his phone at the ear, and Lorn took a wild guess and deduced he wasn't ordering pizza.

-------

     "We're not friends anymore!" Lorn screamed to the man running ahead of him. He had to in order to overcome the police siren.

     The car was following them by the road while they pushed their way through the crowd on the sidewalk. Lorn had nothing to do with this, but he had ran from the scene so that ultimately made him guilty. That, and he couldn't let the idiot ahead by himself in all this.

     Then the road and the sidewalk were going left. The friends couldn't possibly go left since the car was there, and so Lorn went faster and managed to grip Verger's elbow before pulling him back.

     An old lady was just about to enter the building to the right, and he dragged Verger there, rudely pushing past her and straight into the elevator.

     "Young men, young men please wait!" Lorn and Verger froze, glaring at each other. "There's no way I can carry these bags with my spinal disc herniation, using the stairs no less!"

     Lorn growled and pushed the door open, Verger on his trails. Lorn took the bags and Verger led the lady by the elbow to the elevator, and then they went.

     "Floor seven." she smiled, rubbing Verger's bicep while slightly rocking on the elevator music.

     "We'll go out at five, you keep going." Lorn murmured, not wanting the policemen to know the floor they stopped at.

     "Rude...These who don't respect they elders don't know which way they came and which way they go." she wisely preached, just before the lift stopped. "Also nice lamp you got there, dear."

     "Thank you!" Verger smiled, picking it up and exiting.

     "Okay now wha-" Lorn stopped when he heard steps approaching from downstairs. "How many the fuck are there!" he hissed, glancing down to see many, many hands gripping the railings.

     "Okay um..." Verger looked around in panic. He thought that if they were in a hurry, they might not notice them standing by the door since the stairs were a little away, but he couldn't take risks. "Okay got it."

     He pulled his (Lorn's) sleeveless hoodie off him, his head no longer covered and probed a door, finding it open. He darted the hoodie there, snatched Lorn's neck warmer/beanie off and did the same, before gently placing the lamp down and closing the door.