Chapter 17

You stop in the middle of the woods and looked at Isabelle, "You ok?" She nods her head but you see her falling over you catch her before she could hit the ground she groans from the pain, "Ok hold on." You pick her up bridal style and speed over to the hide out you step inside and everyone looks at you with wide eyes, "What happened?!" Nate asked running over to you you look down at her sleeping form and hand her to him, "She'll be fine she just need some rest." He nods and lay her on the couch you look down at the book and clinch it, "All of this for a dumb book......why?" You throw the book to the side and sit down on the step holding your hair, "Y/N?" You look up and see Nate looking at you with concern and thankfulness in his eyes, "Thank you for bringing her back to me." You smile and stand up, "It was the least I could do." You look at everyone, "Again just like I said before we are family and we stick together we help others and not kill or hurt them we are going to work hard tomorrow morning to get stronger." You pick up the book and looked at Rose, "Do you still have the book." She nods and hands you the book you walk over to your desk and sit it on a bookshelf and turned around to them with your back blocking the spot where the books are, "Now who has the information about my friend." You press a button on the side of the bookshelf that made a opening for the two books to go into the wall, "She/he is now in her/his 20's." Josephine said, "He/She is now living in a house around here she/he now has a wife/husband and a little girl who is now six they live on 5678 west avenue." "Thank you for all of your hard work everyone." You go to the couch facing them leaning your back against the wall, "I need to tell you the question and this is for if you forget how to get inside and the question is this, when a wolf is out of site ready to take on it's pray with the moonlight upon a lake Where does the wolf make its mistake and the answer will be surroundings are key but if you don't watch your pray will run and you may get caught, did all of you get that?" They all nod in agreement, "good." You yawn, "I think it's time for bed." You walk to a hallway and point down the direction, "This is my room you guys can pick out your rooms." Everyone nods, "good night." They all say goodnight you go into your room you change into some pajamas, I need to find a way to get close to everyone again including Damon I guess and maybe I'll find some information about the death thing, your mind was full of thoughts but your eyelids got heavier and you let them pull you in a deep sleep.

~Time skip~

You wake up and felt something wrong with your skin you walk into your bathroom you look in the mirror and noticed that your face had scratches on your arms had dry blood sticking to it you look at your bed it had a pool of blood, "What is this?" You felt angry and scared at once you stormed out and see everyone sitting together on the couch and chairs, "WHO DID THIS!" They quickly turn to you startled not saying a word, "IF YOU DONT TELL ME NOW I WILL HAVE TO USE FORCE!" No one said anything you smirk, "Fine since you won't tell me I'll have to squeeze it out of you." You feel your eyes glow yellow not trying to activate them, "Isabelle, Mina, twins go out and have fun." They nod their heads and walk out, "Now we have the adults left." You get a dagger out of a drawer, "Now let me say something this is my blood you should be able to smell it so you can't sit there and say it's not my blood cause it's sitting right here on my skin." You throw the dagger in the table making it stick in the wood some of them jumped, "Now I'm going to take a shower if any of you leave I'll know its you." You looked into their eyes and smiled walking into your room.

~Time skip~

You finished taking your shower and putting on your clothes you go out and see them all still sitting on the couch, "Good you listened to me." You walked up the stairs but stopped you turned around and caught the wooden 'stake' that was heading for your heart you looked up and see Nate standing there with his head close to facing the floor, "Now what was that for?" "You can't do that to us!" You smirk and throw the 'stake' on the ground, "I can and I will and if you don't like it then you can leave and don't turn back." You turned back around, "Oh and one more thing if that went into my heart it wouldn't have kill me." You smirked and walked out into the fresh air blowing a cool breeze with the warm sun on your skin, "Now it's time to see an old friend." You speed off to the address they had told you the house was big with its bright colors and the family feeling around the house you smile and walk up to the door you lift up your fist ready to knock on the door but you hesitate, what if she/he doesn't want to see me.....well I guess there's only one way to find out, you take a deep breathe and knocked on the door, "MOMMY/ DADDY THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!" You hear a little girl's voice it made you smile and the door opened up, "What can-" she/he looks at you wide eyed, "Y/N?" You do a sheepish smile, "Hi bestie." You get engulfed in a hug almost falling back it took you by surprise but you hugged her/him back, "I thought you were really gone." You could hear the crying in her/his voice you were close to crying till you hear a little voice, "Mommy/Daddy?" She/He lets go wiping away the tears and looks at her/his child with a big smile on her face, "Y/N this is........Y/N your niece." (if your a boy-probably not- then just go with a girl version of it), you felt a tear fall down your face you couldn't believe it she/he named his daughter after you and made you the auntie/uncle after all these years, "it's nice to meet you Y/N." You said with a sweet smile she looked at you and beamed into a smile, "we have the same name!" She said with excitement as she hugged you and giggled, "let's go inside." F/N (shorten it I know, "why didn't you do it before" BECAUSE IT DIDNT COME TO MIND) you stood up and stopped at the door forgetting you have to be invited in F/N noticed this, "you can come in." You walked inside. You looked around the house it was welcoming and roomy, "it's a nice place." You say still looking around F/N laughs to her/his self, "thanks." You sit down on the fluffy couch with your old friend and his/her daughter you three talked and learned things about each other and catch up on life.

~Time Skip~

It was now dark outside with the moon pouring in through the window, "Well I need to head home I have some business to take care of." You stand up but feel your shirt get pulled you looked back and see Y/N pouting, "awwww already." You laugh a little and bend down to her height, "how about this we can hang out one day just you and me." Her eyes glowed with happiness, "YAY." She hugs you and you hug her back you let go and see F/N standing there smiling, "I hate that you have to leave." You both hug each other once more, "I know but I'll be back again....and not in like five years." She/He laughs a little you two pull apart and look into each others eyes and smile you grab your jacket and exit out of the house speeding back to the place. You walk through the wall and see everyone sitting there looking at you you walked to your seat that was facing them it was almost like your throne, "Now who wants to go first?" You say smirking no one said anything you sit up and lean towards the dagger that was still stabbed in the table you eyed it and looked at the group again Nate then spoke up, "None of us here did it." "And what makes you say that?" "Because we are loyal to you we would never betray our Queen/king." "I guess you can say that but you know what else only you guys know the password to get in and I would know if someone entered last night." You stand up and walk around the room slowly looking at them, "and if you told someone the password or even the hide out of course you will be punished but with me I know if you're lying to me and even if someone compelled you." You stopped in front of them and looked at each one of them you then lean on the table with the dagger at reach, "now I would love for someone to say it was them." No one says a word, "And don't try to cover someone because I'll punish you also." You grab the dagger and point it at their neck, "You really thought you could get away with that?"

~IM ALIVE I know it's been awhile it's just that the last couple of days of school were stressful then summer came and I got lazy and I go to a summer camp which I can't be on my phone and once I come home I get tired and I have been traveling.....I WAS BUSY OK DON'T JUDGE just be glad that I had the strength to write a new horrible chapter~