Chapter 2

(BACK TO MY POV)
I smiled at Gray and then told him we needed to go. He grabbed the keys and we both went in his porche. We got to the hall and everyone inside looked so beautiful and amazing. We sat down at a table and waited for the princiapl to stop talking.

Principal: ......... I give you my warmest congratulations on the class of 2018. Every Graduate here has worked very hard to make the best of themselves and today is the day you finally get to goof around and party. I wish you all the best for your future, Thank you.

Everyone got up from there seats and cheered for our principal. We then had the rest of the night to ourselves to party and make our last memories with our friends. Me and Gray walked over to Hailey who was with Lucas, her boyfriend. We hugged and then danced with them. Me and Gray walked over to the table with food and we both stuffed our faces.

Me: How can you eat so much, yet still have abs?
Gray: I ask that question to myself a lot.

seconds later, a slow song came on and a slow song means a slow dance. Grayson dropped his food and wiped his face, he then came closer to me and held out his hand, I grabbed on to it and he lead me to the middle of the dance floor. I had my head buried on his chest as we held hands, spinning around.

Grayson: Jas, Have I ever told you how amazingly blessed I am to have you in my life.
Me: No actually, You haven't. * I say sarcastically*
Grayson: Well, Im amazingly blessed to have you in my life Jas.
Me: Aha, Have I told you how sexy and handsome you look.
Grayson: Yes actually, every single day and I love you so much for everything.
Me: I love you too Gray, very much.....never forget that.

A tear ran down my face because of how lucky I was to have Gray. I wiped it away and sadly, the slow song ended and went back to the happy songs. Me and Gray then separated, him going to his friends and me going to mine. The school had hired a mini arcade, so me, Hailey and James went over to it, the games were unlimited. We played there for while and it was so fun.

GRAYSONS POV
I went over to my friends - Chris, Ethan, Marcus and Justin who was with Emily. Emily has had a crush on me for years now, she's always hated Jas cause she's with me. Chris, Ethan, Marcus and I wanted to go shoot some hoops but Justin's girlfriend Emily, wanted to take a group photo first in the photo booth, so we did. The thing is, the booth could only fit 2 people at a time. Chris and Ethan partnered up, Marcus wanted a photo with Justin which left me with Emily. The boy took their photos first and then made there way over to the arcade room, as for me and Emily, we were going now. I hopped in.

1st pose: serious face
2nd pose: duck lips with a serious face

and 3rd pose..........