5x03 - Free to be you and me

Start from the beginning

"Why?"

"Because that's how you become president" Dean told her seriously before walking towards the sheriff's department.

**********

Sheriff's Department – Day

"Deputy Framingham?" The deputy turns around and Dean holds up an FBI ID. "Hi. Alonzo Mosely, FBI. This is my partner, Edna Moscone" Dean introduces himself then Castiel, who does nothing.

"Also FBI" Castiel does nothing. Dean stares at her. Castiel catches on and pulls out her FBI ID, which she displays upside-down. Dean turns it over for her. "She's, uh, she's new. Mind if we ask you a few questions?" Castiel looks at the ID, curious.

"yeah, sure. Talk here, though" Framingham indicates his right ear, leading Dean and Castiel to his office. "Hearing's all blown to hell in this one"

"That happen recently?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Gas station. Why you're here, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is" they all sit down. "You mind just, uh, running us through what happened?" Dean asks.

"A call came in. disturbance out at the Pump and Go on Route 4"

"What kind of disturbance?"

"Would not have believed my eyes if I hadn't seen it myself. We're talking a riot. Full scale"

"How many?"

"Thirty, forty, in all-out kill-or-be-killed combat?"

"Any idea what set them off?" Dean asks.

"It's angels and demons, probably" Castiel says. Framingham looks at Castiel, and she looks back. "They're skirmishing all over the globe"

"Come again?" Framingham turns back to Dean "What did she say?"

Dean and Castiel speak simultaneously "Nothing. Nothing." "Demons. Demons" Castiel shuts up "Demons, you know, drink, adultery. We all have our demons, Walt" Dean saves her.

Framingham looks back and forth "I guess"

Dean looks at Castiel "Anyway" Dean returns his attention to Framingham "What happened next?"

"Freaking explosion, that's what. They said it was one of those underground gas tanks, but, uh, I don't think so"

"Why not?" Dean asks.

"Wasn't your usual fire fireball. It was, um—"

"Pure white" Castiel finishes for him.

"Yeah. Gas station was leveled. Everyone was...it was just horrible. And I see this one guy, kneeling, real focused-like, not a damn scratch on him"

"You know him?" Dean asks.

"Donnie Finneman. Mechanic there"

"let me guess, he just, uh, vanished into thin air?" Dean asks.

"Uh, no, Kolchak. He's down at Saint Pete's"

Castiel turns to Dean "Saint Pete's"

"Thank you"

**********

Hospital – Day

Donnie is sitting in a wheelchair, catatonic. Dean and Castiel observe him from the hallway window. "I take it that's not Raphael anymore"

"Just an empty vessel" Castiel tells him.

"So it this what I'm looking at if Michael jumps in my bones?"