Chapter 3: A Kiss of Delight

On our way to school, Dave had my favorite song on 'Fancy'.

Me: "I love this song."

I was jamming in the front seat like a fish flapping back and forth from being out of the water too long.

In the middle of my jam, 'baby we do this, I thought that you knew this...

Dave: "I was thinking maybe next weekend we can go hiking."

Me: "AWSOME. your the best."

He so knows me; after 2 weeks, a day, 4 hours, 46 minutes, and 23 seconds.

We had finally gotten to school.

We walked in together holding hands and I was so excited to show everybody that the loser and the hottie could actually be together.

Girl 1: "OMG!"

Girl 2: "wtf?????"

Girl 3: "why would such a hottie like him date HER!?? ughhh!"

I was just smiling like the room was quiet.

He placed a kiss on my forehead in front the whole 1st period.

Class and even teacher: "ughhh...huuuhhhhh!???"

We went to our seats and on my way there I said ' I believe there's a seat next to Felipe for you, GINA!!'

We sit down in our seats and class began.

After first period, we walked to second period together. Then 3rd period came and we don't have third period together so he walked me there and we kissed on the lips.

Break and lunch came time came, and we ate lunch together.'5th, 6th, and 7th period came then there was the mall.'

Basically, we got in his car and sung to one of his favorite Rock Bands and he drove to the mall.

When we got to the mall, we got out the car in a hurry because we were so excited. It was around 6:00 because I forgot to mention that we stopped by his house so that he could get some money, which is huge. His house is big. I didn't know he was rich.

Anyways, we just went to go get his money.

When we got into the mall, we started to look around and I saw this beautiful dress.

He saw me looking at it and said " Do you want to go try it on?"

Me: "yea sure."

We go inside holding hands, I pick up the dress to go and I walk in the dressing room.

I expected him to come in with me and since he didn't, I pulled him in.

Dave: "you look gorgeous!"

Me: "thanks."

Dave: "Are you gonna get it?"

Me: "Yea I guess."

I couldn't believe I actually had a boyfriend. and he's was the sweetest person like ever!

So I got the dress and some other things, then we went to some men's stores.

Later, he bought me flowers and we ate food in the cafeteria, Cuban food.

I had a delicious burrito with steak, chicken, white rice and mexican rice, celantro, and a delicious sauce.

For side dish, I had fried bananas and seasoned garlic shrimp. And he had the same.

We stayed at the mall til like 10:00 then he drove me home, kissed me good night, and wished me a happy weekend.

I was in heaven and I couldn't ask for anything more.

When all those kids at my school we're mean to me and said I couldn't get a boyfriend, I should've said the thing I used to say in third grade, 'Don't let the cheap keep you broke.'

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to to:

Vote, Comment, and Follow Me!

*_* #_# +_+ =_= •_• ¥_¥ ~_~ |_| €_€ "_" -_- ._. look forward to more. Bye!!!!