They're the cheerleaders and must be on break from cheer practice. "Did they do something to you?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing. Just forget it." She looks down at the ground again and I step closer to her. "Yoonji."

"They just made fun of me. Said I dressed like an old lady. I don't give a fuck what they think but their comments were mean. They just all came at me for no reason. I didn't even do anything to them."

I turn around angrily and look at the group of girls. Of course one of them had to be Jennie. She is cheer captain after all.

"Come on. Let's go and stand beside me. They won't say anything to you."

She stands beside me and starts walking. The girls are murmuring things until we're close enough.

"Nice skirt." One of them giggles.

"Look at that makeup." Another whispers.

"Is there a problem?" I ask looking at them.

"Jimin drop it." Yoonji whispers to me.

"Is there a problem?" I repeat only this time louder.

"No problem at all, Jimin. We're just wondering what made you change Jennie for... that thing." A brown head says. Jennie laughs covering her mouth.

"I never changed Jennie for her. Jennie and I were never a thing so how could I have possibly changed her for someone else?" This time Yoonji is the one that smiles.

Jennie frowns walking away. Her friends quickly following behind.

"Jerk!" Her friends screams as she runs to catch, Jennie.

"Should we leave now?" I ask Yoonji who nods her head enthusiastically.

•••

"Thanks for defending me." She says once she sits on my couch.

"Of course. I have to defend you from everything and everyone. It's my job now."

"Is it?"

"Yes. Want anything to drink? A vodka? Whiskey? Beer?"

"Water is perfect."

I head to the kitchen and bring her a water bottle. She takes it and starts drinking it. "I need to shower. I stink from practice."

"Alright well I'll wait here."

"Okay." Without thinking about it I remove my shirt. It's not until I hear Yoonji gasp that I realize what I've done.

"What?"

"Nothing." She says looking at her thighs. I see a blush creeping on her cheeks. "It's okay to look you know."

She simply clears her throat. I sit beside her on the couch and she looks up. "Why the blush doll?"

"I.. uh."

I lean in to kiss her. She responds the kiss and I proceed to grab her hair pulling her closer. The kiss at first is sweet, gentle, and pure. But as the seconds go by and we continue to kiss my mind lingers to dark thoughts.

I can't help to wonder how she would look naked lying on my bed. How her soft white thighs would feel wrapped around my waist. How her breasts would feel on my hands.

My body starts loosing control and I bite her lip. She parts her lips allowing my tongue access in her mouth.

She's kissing me back with the same lust I am. So I roll on top of her to feel her under me. It's making me crazy and the simple fact to have her under me makes my hormones explode.

Yoonji quickly shoves me off her. I fall back on the couch confused. We're both panting heavy from the make out session. Her pink lipstick is smeared around her mouth.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I whisper softly.

"No. I'm sorry." She says embarrassed.

"Are you not attracted to me?" I ask confused.

"What? Of course I am."

"Then? Are you not ready? Are you ..."

"I'm on my period!" She quickly responds. "I'm on my period and you know blood is nasty."

"I don't mind period sex. The blood serves as a lubricant." I joke raising my eyebrows.

She furrows her eyebrows disgusted. "I'm kidding! It's a joke." I quickly add.

"I really hate your jokes, Park."

"In all honesty though. I'm sorry for pushing it too far. I don't want you to think I only want sex from you. I really like you, Yoonji."

"Me too."

"I promise to wait until you're ready."

"Okay."

"I'm going to take a shower alright?"

"Alright. I'll wait here."

Before I get up I give her a quick kiss on the lips. When I do it makes me realize how right this feels.

Everything she makes me feel just feels so right. It's a feeling I've never felt before, but to be quite honest I'm glad she's the jest girl that's ever made me feel this.