He grabbed her wrist and started "Listen bitch" but stopped when she looked up at him with a look that could kill.

"No you listen moron.. I am clearly not fucking interested so back the fuck up and get your filthy hand off" she said then forcefully took her wrist out of his grasp.

"And I am fully aware that I can kick your fucking ass. And even if I couldn't kick your ass on my own I have plenty of people I know that could help me kick your fucking ass. So back the fuck up." she finished right as the teacher walked in and kicked Jean out.

It being the first day and this just being home room are teacher told us to just hang and get acquainted with people. I just sat there until I saw Erwin start to get up to go to where the girl was. I decided to join him. When we got to her Erwin sat in the desk next to her and I sat in front of him. Giving that usual bored expression. She didn't even notice us approach her or she was just ignoring us. When I looked down at what she was doing it was pretty cool. It was a hand holding a white coffee mug that said "life" on it in black bold casual letters. Above it s said "this" in white more formal bold letters. Under it said "sucks" in letters that were suppose to look like liquid dripping down the paper. The whole background was being shaded black which was what she was doing now. Then the hand cup and words that said "this" and "sucks" was white. The letters on the cup that said "life" shaded in black. A little part of the word "sucks" lapped over on to the hand that little part was shaded black.

She was currently shading the background with a charcoal pencil and still hadn't noticed us sitting there. So Erwin cleared his throat and said "Excuse me I'm Erwin.'' He put his hand out for her to shake but she didn't look up or say anything. Yup she was defiantly ignoring us. Understandable I suppose.

I piped in with a bored monotone voice "We just wanted to come and assure you that not everyone here is a sleazy asshole."

"Well I guess he isn't exactly the greatest example of the nonasshole people that go here but whatever," Erwin said with a chuckle.

I acted like I didn't here him and continued "Sorry horseface was such a creep."

I thought I saw her smirk slightly probably because of the horseface remark. She put her pencil down and shut her notebook then finally looked up at us with an emotionless face. I got a better look at her face. Wow she was even prettier than I thought.

"I'm (y/n)," she finally said with a voice that matched the expression on her face.

Erwin put out his hand again for her to shake.

I could see in her eyes she was hesitant to at first but finally gave in and shook his hand saying "Nice to meet you Erwin."

He gave her a smile and I rolled my eyes thinking "God him too I guess I really don't have a chance."

She didn't smile she just looked over at me still emotionless and asked Erwin "So who is short stuff over here?"

Erwin chuckled and I responded "I'm Levi idiot.''

"Sorry for not being a mind reader," she said I think jokingly but I couldn't really tell.

I just let out an annoyed 'Tch.' Then she smirked ever so slightly not enough for anyone looking in on our conversation to notice but still enough for me and probably Erwin to see.

We sat there and made small talk until the bell rang. Mostly me and (y/n) bickering back and forth and Erwin chuckling. When the bell rang (y/n) started packing her stuff and getting up when Erwin asked her "So where is your first class?" "Geometry," she responded. Same as me. "Oh I have speech. See you later," he said then left. We made uncomfortable eye contact before both standing up and she said "How about you short stack?" "Same as you," I responded. We walked out together and when we got out of the isles of the desks I got a better look at what she was wearing. Which was a shirt that said "People who pretend that they know everything are really annoying to the people who actually do." tucked into high waisted shorts with three buttons. Over the shirt was a cropped jacket that didn't go down past her belly button I presume and had a blue plaid design. On her feet were worn out navy blue Vans. We walked to class in a comfortable silence. When we got to class she sat down in the back and I sat next to her. She sighed when she sat down and I gave her a confused look.

"I hate math," she stated.

I looked at her still with a bored expression and responded "Its the first day I highly doubt we will do any math today."

She rolled her eyes and said "I know that I'm not stupid. I am just really dreading this class. I suck balls at math."

"Are you really that nervous?'' I asked feeling a little bad for the brat.

She let some hair fall in front of her face and looked down ashamed and didn't respond but nodded slightly.

I sighed and said "Don't worry if you really think you need it I will tutor you or something."

She looked up at me in shock and asked "Really you would do that for me?''

"Ya why not you don't seem that bad," I said with a shrug.

In shock I thought "what why the fuck why did you say that?! that's the closest I have gotten to complimenting someone in well... ever. What is with this girl that is making me act like this," When I finally back to reality I heard (y/n) make an 'uuuuugggggghhhhh' sound. I followed my gaze to where she was looking and saw horseface giving us a confused look. I let out a sigh and thought sarcastically "Well this is great"

A/N sorry guys this is really short but I need to get up early tomorrow and it's kinda late >.< I figured I really need to update more! But don't worry this is going to have more parts I'm thinking I will make this like a mini series with somewhere between 5-10 parts depending on how long it takes to get where I want to go with it. So ya comment or inbox me any requests. Night my peeps I hope people are reading this D: