chapter 10

^BTS blood sweat and tears^

Friday

6ix9ine POV: Next morning I woke up and got dressed for school I grabbed my keys and walked out the door I see brook walk out her house yes cause of me we broke up I saw her she looked at me and looked down wonder what she thinking so she was walking to the curve of her drive way I walking to my car then she start walking Down the street to school I couldn't let her do that so I hopped in my car and drove up to her I rolled Down the window I told her to hop in she said no fuck you bitch I said you already did and you regretted it so yeah she didn't say anything but rolled her eye's she kept walking I stop the car and hopped out I ran up to her and grabbed her I carried her back to the car she start screaming let me go then I finally put her in the car I hopped in and lock the door the ride was quite now and then she would look at me but I didn't make eye contact with her then I would do the same  we finally get to school and I pulled up in the parking lot I took the key out and sat there she was tryan get out I said can we talk she said I have nothing to say to you she got out the car and slammed the door I sat there thinking I screwed her over I let her go I got out the car and the bell rang we went to are first period and Trippe was looking at me then he stop so I was waiting for brook to come in and she finally did she sat with us. At the table in art I was trying so hard not to look at her so I put my head down my Damn emotion broke us up I blame myself for this fight so we where in art class and I hear this girl say something about brook and I didn't like it she said that brook was a hoe  and she wasn't  surprised are relationship didn't last long she was calling her names and crap then she call me over to her I didn't get up I sat right there pretending I didn't hear her I look at brook she look at me I drop my head like a dog would have done if they got punished the bell finally rang and the girl who call me other to her got up and came to me and kissed me right in front of brook . I tried pushing away Brook walked out I finally pushed away form her I said your lucky your a girl I ran after brook but I did see her so I went to history maybe she in there I walked in and sat down waiting for her to come in she didn't come in this time at all same with 3 period so when it was lunch time I went to go look for her...

Brook POV: So me and Daniel aren't dating and I'm bummed about it cause I said I regret me and him had sex and I made him mad I just feel like everything was my fault so 1 period didn't go so well some girl kissed Daniel right in front of me and he didn't try pushing away form her the thing is if we aren't dating we should still be loyal to each other I don't know I miss him so I didn't go to 1 and 3 or lunch I walked behind the school and I saw some guys they where tryan hook up with me and crap but I didn't allow it then they hit me and took my clothes off and crap  left me on the hard ground. Where Daniel I thought has I laid there  then I hear a voice that sound like Daniel the voice got closer and came up to me it was Daniel he said who did this to you I could only cry he took off his big hoodie he put my under ware and bra back on he grabbed my gym clothes and put them on me he then put the hoodie on me he grabbed my stuff and put it in my back pack the clothes I had on he pick me up he said I'm sorry baby he carried me into the school he was asking for help the nurse came and she said follow me Daniel followed her he walk in the nurses office he place me on the little bed thing I didn't want to let go of him so has soon has he walked away I grabbed his hand he turned around and said I'm sorry baby I did this to you I shook my head no and said no I did this look I didn't regret us having sex I didn't think you like it or me cause usually when I date someone they fuck me then leave and stop talking to me he said but I left ok  but I didn't not for a second stop carrying for you has he touch my face he said who ever did this to you gonna pay ok don't worry I said ok he said does this mean we can get back together I said what do you think? He said yes I said there's your answer the nurse said she needs to go to a hospital I said I can take her the nurse said um no they are coming to get her and Miss. Rights can you walk I sat up and stand up but I fell and Daniel was right there she said does something hurt. I said my right ankle does she she ok she needs. Go to the hospital then she ask did I know my parents phone number I looked at 6ix he looked at me and said there dead I almost cried cause of my parents not being around me the nurse said oh I'm sorry for your loss then she ask did I have anyone Else I could call I said yes Trippe she said ok she they the ambulance came and took me I wasn't with Daniel he was keeping me clam then they let him ride with me he got in the ambulance and he was by my side I said is it bad he said you only have purple spot on you arms and legs that's all I said Daniel why did we get in a fight he said can we not talk about this ok I said ok I love you he said I love you to smiling at me I said I hate when we fight he said I know baby girl I know so after that we went to the hospital they said I had a hurt knee my right knees was sprang so they put a knee brace on my knee then they let me go home Daniel came home with me he stayed with me and help me around at times like this I find Daniel a total sweet heart when he's not bashing someone head in the wall so me and Daniel where in my room watching TV laying on the cuddling and I was thinking to myself I can get use to this being with him everyday...