chapter 2

Monday

Brooklyn POV: so today I have to go to school I'm happy and sad cause I didn't wanna get up and I get to see pump my boyfriend but honestly I'm feeling Tekashi but anyways I got dressed my room across form his he was getting dressed to I opened my window and his was opened I said can you give me a ride to school he said yeah sure but what about Trippe I said he had to be at school early he said ight he closed the window and the curtain I closed my window and curtain to I had on my black ripped jeans and and my black crop top hoodie that said flawless and my black and white Jordan's I grabbed my backpack and my phone and charger and headphone I plugged  them in and played betrayed by my best friend Lil Xan man one of my best friends I put my phone in my back pocket turning up the music I pass Lizza she the maid she threw me an apple she like a sister to me she really young she about 20 years old I walk outside and I see 6ix lookin so fine he said something I couldn't hear him cause my music was turned up all the way he took my one of my hear plugged out and he said you look fine I blushed I said thxs we walked to his car I turned off betrayed and then I turn  my phone off to  we where in his car and it was nice I wish I had a car I said he said do you have a drivers license I said yep he said then why don't you have a car I said cause I don't feel like reading all that paper work he then said oh ok we pull up the school he ask if I can take him to the office's I said sure I got out his car everyone was looking at me and him we kept walking we made it to the offices and he got his class thing we had the same classes we walked down the hall to his locker which was next to mine then I saw pump coming over I hugged him I kissed his cheek I said 6ix this is lil pump and pump this is 6ix9ine they said hey to each other then pump said can I talk to you I said sure he pulled me to the side he said We are breaking up I felt my heart break and shatter I said Baby why he said no we are done I love someone else sorry brook he walked away I still saw Tekashi standing there I was about to cry I couldn't let him see me cry so I ran to my class which we both have I plugged my phone back in and played betrayed again cause that's how I felt I put my hoodie on and walked into class I sat in the back then I put my head down I heard someone sit to my right I looked up to see him there I was crying he said are you ok I said yeah I total fine wiping the tears form my eye's he said no you are not are desk where close to together he said was it him I took my hear phones out and took my hoodie off and put my phone in my back pocket and put my head phone in my backpack I said yes he said did he break up with you I said yes I don't know why he said you didn't need that nigga fuck him okay i'mma make this up to you ok after school I said you don't have to he said but I want to touching my face wiping the tear form my eye we then got to pick are partners form health class for the baby project he was my partner which was awesome I got to know every thing about him he now knows everything about me even my cutting he said he doesn't want me cutting myself again I said ok we spend all are time with each other he sits with me and my friends at lunch he there for me he under stands me my friends like him I think I like him I don't know if he likes me but he there for me he there when I need him yeah so what if he in the street's. So after school me and him hanged out Trippe was with Alexis my Best friend to and lil Xan man was with Brittany my other best friend they are dating so is Alex and Trippe mostly everyone has someone expect me and 6ix everyone is shipping us which it awesome and all but I don't know how he feels about me after that we went home I then fuckin forgot my Damn key on the table I said shit he said what wrong I said I forgot my key in the house he said you can come over and chill till your brother comes home I said ok I went inside his house I said is your mom home he said she doesn't live with me she in Mexico I said oh we went to his room there cool stuff everywhere it was big bigger than mine he sat on his bed she patted a spot on the bed for me to come sit next to him which I did I sat down I was still kinda sad cause of pump I looked down and hide my hands in my hoodie he grabbed my arm and rolled up the sleeve he said please don't do this anymore I said why not one Care's about me and if they did they are fools he said well that makes  me  a fool  then I looked at him and said no you are not a fool he said well I care about you I no you don't your just saying that so you can feel sorry for me he said no I really care for you I looked down and said ok whatever he said my name I looked up and he kissed me pulling me closer to him we broke apart form the kiss he said shit damn it I'm sorry brook I'm so sorry I said you did nothing wrong I actually liked it he looked up and said oh he said Brook will you be my girl my heart froze and hugged him and said yes then i said I think my brother's home he said oh ok bye brook I walked out his house I walked to my house where I saw my brother  unlocking the door I walked behind him i went to my room I sat on my bed laid back and bit my lip thinking about the kiss I then hear little tiny rock's hit my window I went over to it and opened my curtain it was him I waved at him letting my window up he had his already up he said hey I said hey he said your lips where soft I said shut up he said make me I gave him the go to hell look he gave in we talked for a while then he asked how come he wasnt in Brooklyn  with trippe i said cause i was living with ny best Brittany  he said oh ok so we talk a little more till I got tired so I went to bed....