Hey

Hey,

It's been a while,

A year to be exact,

So this is the end,

I have officially decided to end this book here since I rarely update and like I had said in previous updates that I no longer part of the anime community hence why my user name has change form something like lukas_Bondevik to philsdeadhousplant even though I'm not in the Phandom anymore I just really need a new user name and at the time I was still somewhat part of the Phandom at that time.

I was going to end with a chapter called saddest anime deaths as suggested by one of you, but sadly I cannot really remember any and the ones that I do wouldn't really fit in very well. I may later on come back and edit that chapter in if I do ever remember any.

I originally hoped that this book would reach one hundred chapters, but I later reduced my goal to fifty chapters as of the lack ideas and hope I had, but it never did reach that goal as I had mentioned before I lost interest in both anime and zodiacs. I was sitting here earlier going through old chapters questioning who exactly are the characters or what are they from. I've completely forgotten most of the anime's I had watched if I'm being honest.

Hopefully those of you new and old enjoyed it even though it is only a zodiac book and it doesn't take even half as much effort as authors do writing their own original books. But I do hope you enjoyed it.

Also.

I don't plan on posting anything else on this account since I'll be focusing on other books on another account that I've been working on for the past few years, but I'll still be online from time to time.

So, well, I guess this is goodbye.

- a procrastinating Capricorn.