«Sterotypical anime characters»

Aries: The one who is considered as a villain, but ones their story opens up more, they aren't as bad as they make it look like. They are usually good fighters and also good talkers.

Taurus: The average in every way-main character. They don't seem like anything special, but when you get to know them, they are amazing friends and good at everything, but usually they don't see their talents.

Gemini: The over-energetic one, who is often considered as annoying. They still tend to be a part of a big friend group and they are the ones to think of new things to do.

Cancer: The shy and cute one, who doesn't have much friends but is very nice. At some point of the story, they will become friends with the main character(s).

Leo: The strong and proud ones. They are very good at what they do and everyone thinks that they are cool. Usually they are popular, and sometimes people let them control them.

Virgo: The teacher's pet, really smart and probably wears glasses. They are not only intelligent, but also beautiful and physically attractive. They don't like to be with others and are loners, but many people are somehow interested in them (not just romantically!).

Scorpio: The mysterious transfer-students. Usually their appearance is very different from others and they are quiet about themselves, but they do know their good traits and know how to put them in use.

Libra: The ones who are great cooks and love to help people. They usually don't have a friend group, but they are friends with everyone. They are very likable and the ones you will go to, when you have problems. Usually they will know what you need to do.

Sagittarius: The super happy best friends. They know when you are down and know how to cheer you up. They always want to spend time with you and are the ones who offer their help when you most need it.

Capricorn: The one who find out they have special abilities and don't know how to use them yet. They might cause situations they don't want to because of their abilities. They are a bit like Virgo, but more friendly.

Aquarius: The sad ones who seem to be very troubled. Usually they have good friends who help them in everything and they can open up with. Even though they are the sad ones, they are always smiling and are positive.

Pisces: The clumsy one, who by accident becomes a part of something important. They might act a bit stupid but they are the opposite of what they look like.