99 Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls

1. Girls don’t always know what they want.

2. Say something sweet, she likes it. This is one of the best things that you guys should always remember doing, as often as you could especially when she’s not in the mood. A little appreciation about how good she is looking in your date and when she smells great is something that would put a smile on her face even just for a while and would soon ease the tensions within her.

3. Girls always think that they could look better, so guys should inform them of their beauty.

4. Never compare her to other women, even your own mom.

5. Girls try to hint at what they want from guys, they don’t like to say it.

6. A guys girlfriend wants to be the only hand that he wants to hold.

7. If girls flirt with their guy friends in front of their boyfriends, it usually doesn’t mean anything except that they’ve been friends with that guy longer then you have been their boyfriend. Don’t get offended.

8. If a girl wants to meet a guys family, let them. It means they care.

9. When a girl will ditch her friends to hang out with a guy, its a big deal.

10. Girls don’t like to like guys that aren’t over their ex-girlfriends.

11. Girls don’t like to talk about ex’s.

12. If you call a girl “Hot” it doesn’t mean anything. 

13. When a girl doesn’t feel good, she doesn’t talk much.

14. If a girl is mad at her boyfriend, she doesn’t want to say anything about it, she just wishes he’d know.

15. When girls don’t want to talk about their ex-boyfriend, shes probably not completely over him. 

16. If a girl will sit by her boyfriend’s friends, she really cares about him.

17. When a guy still loves a girl at her worst look, it lets her think that he is sincere about her.

18. Girls love surprises and gifts especially during important occasions. A girl may expect something from her boyfriend but that doesn’t mean she’s a gold digger.

19. Girls love to cuddle!

20. If a girl will be a guys girlfriend, she really likes him.

21. All girls flirt, some don’t mean it.

22. Girls like it when guys ask advice from them. This action just shows that you trust her, and that she’s someone you can count on.

23. Girls already know the truth even before they ask you. So be careful guys.

24. If a girl likes a certain item of clothing that her boyfriend wears, he should wear it more.

25. When girls write guys notes, that guy should keep them.

26. If a guy remembers something important to a girl that she said and he brings it up later, it makes that girls feel special.

27. Girls want a guy to prove that there not all the same.

28. If a girl admits that she misses a guy, she really does.

29. Girls hesitate to fall in love because they always assume they’ll get hurt. Prove to your girl you won’t hurt her.

30. Girls feel flattered if a guy would greet him first in their special occasions (e.g. monthsaries, anniversaries, etc.) because a guy tend to be forgetful.