Chapter 1 : Going to Hel- I mean school

~~~~Y/N's Dream~~~~

Y/n woke up in a bright and lively area. Dazed from the beautiful scenery, she tries to remember as to where she is right now.

"Why hello there!" She jumped and looks around to see a skeleton in all yellow colors.

"-$:&'$-..?" She mutters as she looks at the skeleton.

"Are you referring to the /$:8-'&-;$? If so, you're wrong, my name is _£~<!£/&;!" The skeleton spoke with full optimism.

"Oh, uhm, h-hello _£~£@/;$." She spoke shyly. Y/n notice another one behind -&:$(/48 which led him to look behind him.

"Oh brother! What are you doing behind me? You should go and introduce yourself to her." He spoke pushing his brother forward which made the purple clothed skeleton feel nervous.

"A-ah brother! You don't have to push me." The skeleton shouts nervously as he looks at the little human.

"U-uhm.. hello human, I-I'm -$:483!/6?£]+{, ¥_~*]€-&3 brother." He sputters as a purple blush dusted on his cheeks with slight embarrassment.

"Well, it's nice to meet both of you -7;48/!; and /&4&1•4/8;&, My name is.. y/n." She spoke with a smile. -&;82[*}¥< light blush grew a bit darker and so did -&4$28•\*. Y/n giggles and looks at the two flustered skeletons.

"What's with your face coloured with purple and yellow?" She asked

"A-ah! It's nothing."_£|€{*&-$; spoke quickly as he wave his hands.

"Hm, alright then." She stand up, looking around the area and noticed a tree in just a distance.

"That's interesting." She ran towards it and finally saw the whole look of the tree. Half of the tree has yellow apples and while the other is black apples. Something about the black apples intrigues her.

"Y/n! Wait for us."/&:72)-• shouts as he ran towards y/n, catching some breath.

"O-oh sorry about that." She spoke with a sheepish smile.

"I-it's fine."-&;$82_€| spoke, a small tint of purple hue is still dusted on his cheeks. Not visible though.

"Where.. are we anyways?" Y/n asks as she realized that she doesn't recognize any of this place.

"We're in your dream!"-$:73!£ exclaims

"My.. dream?" She tilts her head in confusion.

"Yeah! You see, we often go jump in different Au's to see other people's dreams like we did to yours."

"Oh.. that's somewhat interesting."

"If you want to know more you can ask us."-$:4$73•\+ offers.

"Is it really okay?"

"Yeah! It's fine." _£|}^]€-&:7 confirms. So, y/n starts to bombard them with so many questions.

~~~~End of The Dream~~~~

7 Years Later

(Y/n's pov)

Today, is going be a hellish day for me. Because I'm going to school, and I hate it. For my entire school life, I've been bullied on 1st grade til now. I don't have friends to defend me why? Because they said that I am a freak, a monster. But I deserve it anyway. I stared at the ceiling momentarily as I got up on the bed whilst my alarm clock on beeping non-stop, I pressed it and stand up.

I stretch my body —hearing my bones crack— I began walking in the bathroom and took a quick bath. I wore my school uniform and after that, I cooked my food, ate my f/f and drank my f/d. I looked at the time, it's 6:35 am.