We finish filming and pack up. Leaving the set, I straight go to my apartment. I shower and decide to take a short nap. I am rudely woken up by Rosie who is yelling at me for over sleeping. I freshen up and dress casually in a blue denim jeans and a white T-shirt along with my white converse. I have to go for an event. It was for a product launch.

I come home around 11 in the night and was super exhausted. I wash my face and immediately change into my navy blue satin shorts and a white camisole. I lay on the bed and then was off to dreamland.

I was awaken by the door bell ringing and the continuous knocking. I checked my phone and it was nearly 3 in the morning. There was no one else in the house since I had given a day off to Maria to visit her grandson.

Who could it be? At this time?

The bell keeps on ringing so I get up from my bed and move towards the door. I open the door and I see Seth standing there with all sorts of junk foods in his hand, grinning like a million bucks. 

Oh! I forgot what date was today. Today was 27th of  April aka our cheat day. Both Seth and I being models, we always have to be in a good shape and are not allowed to eat unhealthy or greasy food. But the problem is that we both love junk food. So on 27th of every month we eat whatever we want, watch movies and we call it our cheat day. But the next day on the gym we workout till we are sore.

I let him in, he places all the food on the dining table and goes to the guest room to freshen up. I go upstairs and bring a blanket. He has now changed into a grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Yes he has some of his clothes here and I also have some of my clothes in his place. I convert the couch into a bed and he joins me in. He searches for some good shows in Netflix while I check the food he has bought.

Burgers, Hot dogs, pizza, ice cream, fried chicken and two wine bottles.

While he was busy searching for movies, I went ahead and brought two wine glasses from the kitchen, poured some wine on it, sat beside Seth and offered him some. We watch some shows,  talk, eat and drink a lot of wine.

I was talking to him about something but he leans in and kisses me. I was a little struck but then I kiss him back. His hand travels with rapid speed through my neck and shoulders. He removes my camisole, I was not wearing a bra so my boobs spill out. He takes one in his mouth swirling his tongue around my hardened nipples. His hand cups my other boob and he begins flicking and pinching them. His mouth makes it way up to my neck to which he starts sucking his tongue lapping and making me wild. I tug the bottom of his shirt, lifting it up and feeling the ridges of his torso.

"Fuck you're beautiful." His voice sounds so deep and sexy as he kisses me and his hands move towards my shorts. He yanks them off in one go and I am left in my black panties. He slips his hand inside my panties and pumps his finger in and out of me.

I moan loudly as my body jolts with pleasure and my finger nails dig into his back. I lay on my back with my legs around his waist. He holds himself over me and kisses my lips, neck and the valley of my breast. He cups and grazes my nipples with his fingers doing it firmer and firmer. I tip and head back and moan tightening my legs around him.

He pulls my panties down and swirls his fingers softly around my clit.

"Don't tease me." I whine but it comes out as a moan.

"Fuck Seth." I cry out as he pumps his fingers in and out at a strong and fast pace. I become a moaning mess as he rubs my clit with his thumb in a fast pace. He looks at me and I know he can clearly see the hunger in my eyes. He gives me his signature seductive smirk and I cup his face and kiss him.

I pull his sweats off releasing his huge erection.

He quickly throws my legs over his shoulders and rubs on my clit as he quickly enters me.

"Oh shit." I yelp at the size of it.

"Aria." He hisses through his gritted teeth. He grips my hands and puts it above my head and slams in me harder and faster. He was breathing heavily with each thrust. I felt my knee shake as I moaned and panted. I pulled his neck to me and started sucking on it... hard.

That one's definitely gonna leave a mark.

He pounds on me faster and the way he looks as he slams into me, harder and faster than ever, is enough to have me quivering with pleasure. His eyes are filled with desire and as much as I don't want to see them, there's something else in them too.

He pushed deeper in me. He lifted and heaved.

"I'm gonna cum Seth." I groan as I lift my hips up from the mattress to meet his lenght and thrust further.

"Not yet. I'm close." He growls and kisses me.

Seth has this wild, dominating and animalistic side to him in bed which is so fucking arousing.

After a few thrusts I come and he shortly follows. He falls on top of me and kisses me.

"That was-" He pants.

"I know." I say panting.

He smiles and falls down next to me wrapping his arm around me. His heavy breathing fans my neck. He kisses me on the neck one last time and we fall asleep tangled in each other arms.