Chapter 2

Francisco Lachowski as Seth Logan Bradley 

As we reach the location, Albert opens the car door and I see my whole team there already. I am quickly shown to the vanity room for my makeup and outfit. Margaret, my makeup artist quickly does my makeup. The look she has chosen for me is very vibrant. She does my hair in a messy bun with few tendrils falling off to frame my face and for outfit, I wear a black  slip dress which reaches my mid thigh  with a black denim jacket and a black choker.

As I come out from my vanity I see Seth standing right in front of me looking dashing as ever. He is wearing a grey t-shirt with black blazer and dark jeans.

He smiles at me and motions his hand forward. I return his smile and place my hand on his. Together we walk towards the interview room. There I see Chad McClellan, host of the show ready on the sofa, talking to one of his crew members. The show was gonna go live in 5 minutes so the backstage crew was making sure that both of us were ready for our appearance.

Chad now starts his show, " Good evening and welcome you all to the News 11's famous show The Talk. I am Chad McClellan your host. The Talk, a show where we talk a lot about movies, rumors, gossips and controversies. Today we have a special duo amongst us so without a further ado lets get the show started. Infectious chemistry, epitome of versatility they have it all, incredibly talented, pop culture icons please welcome the mega stars who are too hot to handle Seth Bradley and Ariadnne Parker."

We both walk in hand on hand and sit in the couch placed opposite to Chad.

"Wow, that's quite an introduction you gave there, Chad." I say and laugh.

"Well thank you very much, Ariadnne. I have been trying to get you guys on our show so I've been practicing for months actually." He grins.

"For months?" I ask and chuckle.

"How are you both? It has been a long time since we sat down and chat."

"Yes, Its been long and I'm good, rocking as ever. I say and grin.

"I've also been very good and how are you by the way."Seth asks.

"I'm also good. So how's work for both of you?"Chad asks.

"Its busy and tiring as hell." Seth says.

I nod and say, "I agree."

"So you both have come together again with a romantic movie, how do you both feel about it cause its your third movie in a row together and your previous both movies have done really well, so can you tell me more about this movie?"

"I hope this one does as well as the previous ones or may be even better and I'm really happy about how the movie has turned out. It is not like your typical romantic movie, its something different so I feel like our audience will like it." I say.

"It's based on Ashley Bowman's best selling novel "The Dynamics of Love" and I have read that book and I really liked it. Hope the people will as well. Fingers crossed."

"As its a romantic movie, I'm sure there are a lots of kissing and making out scenes of you guys, and as everyone says you both have this great onscreen chemistry well off screen as well, What is the origin of this chemistry?"

"The first time I met Seth was when we did a photo shoot, a test photo shoot actually with M&G magazine and that was years ago. There is a kind of friendship that has evolved over the period of time and I think we both have reached a comfortable place with one another where these things don't matter and we both do our work."

"Okay, so how are you both in person, I mean in real life?"

"We both are chill and cool people."

"I am chill and cool. She is very aggressive and she gets very violent."

"Rubbish, I get violent? I never get violent."

"I've got scratches on my shoulders when we did the title song for this movie."

"That was due to my costume, Seth."

"Not only this time even in other movies, for instance our first movie, in one of the scenes she was supposed to caress my face but instead she scratched me."

"What rubbish, we were fighting at that time so I was being a little harsh nothing else."

"Every time I'm in a room with the two of you, I feel like two children or more of like two dogs are against one another."

Seth exclaims, "Dogs"

I laugh and say, "He has now made us dogs."

"What do you think of when I say Seth, what comes to your mind? I know there are a lot of fans of you and Seth out there. Apparently they keep calling you 'SEDNNE'. I find it amusing 'SEDNNE' as if its a name of a dish or more a city."

"It is a dish, our special dish."Seth chuckles and winks at me .

"We've decided to name our next movie, 'SEDNNE'." I say and we all laugh.

"You both are on every social media. There is so much love for both of you. So, obviously this paring has made an impact. Today I ask you about Seth, Ariadnne what's the status?"

"He is a friend. As I said previously our relationship has evolved over the years we started off not liking each other and over time we got close then we got too close and afterwards we drifted apart and then again we started talking. It was on and off. We've had our shares of ups and downs. And now we are comfortable with each other. Even if we don't talk everyday or whatever we still understand each other and we are both supportive of one another. People talk about,  you know, Seth Bradley being one of the top stars of the country and I get happy because I know and one thing I think we both share in common is great passion for our work so whenever we meet  we talk about movies and our films , its really nice to have someone who is so bonded with you."

"And what do you feel about Ariadnne, Seth? Do you feel the same?"

Seth looks at me, holds my hand and says," Yeah, Yeah Absolutely.I feel like I can say anything about her, I feel I can even talk badly about her but I don't think anyone else should have the guts to speak badly about her to me and think that I'll hear that. Even during the time we were not talking with each other, I feel like anyone should not have the guts to even talk a negative line about her."

"So you get protective?"

"Yes, I get very protective. No matter what journey we've been through there's always a certain level of loyalty and protectiveness that binds us."

"So there were rumors about you both being in a relationship and many picture were clicked when you guys were out together, What do you both have to say about it?

"She is my friend and there's nothing to hide. We have hung out and like if we wanna hang out then we can there's no need to make such a big issue about it. I'm a very affectionate person and when I care about someone I show certain gesture like kiss her on cheeks, hold her hands or may be touch her hair. Its just my way to show affection towards her. There's no big agenda over it and it has nothing to do with us being in a relationship. We are both different individuals and we have got our personal and private life. And I believe our private lives are only about us and it should be kept as a secret and I like to keep it that way."

"Very well so on that note, I would like to conclude today's show here. Well It was lovely having you both here and talking with you guys. Best wishes for your new movie."

"Thank you, Chad. Thank you for having us here."

Seth shakes Chad's hand and thanks him.

We leave the set and I head towards my vanity. I freshen up and change to my previous outfit. I hear a knock on my vanity door and in comes Rosie with a box and a rose on it.