Chapter 6

"You are so beautiful."  Seth murmurs and rolls over a little so that he is on the side. He places his hand on my stomach slowly sliding down. He smiles and inches forward kissing underneath my  jaw, slowly moving towards my chest. I wrap my hand on his neck and tug his hair.

My head falls back into the blanket and his hand comes up wrapping around the back of my neck as his lips and tongue places wet kisses on my throat. As he continues to kiss on my neck, his fingers slowly slide towards my chest to my black lacy bra. He cups my breast and his hands meet my bra clad hardened nipples and he begins flicking and pinching them.

"Mm-hmm." I moan quivering under the pleasure.

"And cut." Our director yells. Seth pecks my lips and moves from his position. He hands me a robe. I cover myself and listen to the director.

Apparently my hair was blocking my face in one of the scene so we have to do it again. We do the scene again and this time the director gives us a thumbs up. We shoot a couple more scenes together and take a small break.

Seth and I sit on a small couch placed at the corner of the set. My phone rings and I look at it to find the call from my mom. I immediately pick it up.

"Hi, mom."

" Don't 'Hi' me young lady. You have a lot of explaining to do. You have forgotten about us. You never call. Where are you?"

" Sorry, mom. I've been busy. I'm here at set. Why?"

" Don't give me that  'I am busy' speech. Who is there with you? Is Rosie there?"

" I am with Seth and Rosie has gone out to bring my lunch."

"Ok. Give your phone to Seth."

"Why?"

" Don't question me. Do as I say. I don't wanna talk with someone who has forgotten about her parents."

"But Mom I... "

" I said give your phone to Seth."

"Ok. Wait."

" Here, take." I place the phone towards Seth.

" What?" He questions. He looks confused.

"Mom wants to talk to you. She is angry that I don't call her often." I explain.

He chuckles and takes the phone.

" Hello, Charlotte. How are you?" He asks.

They talk for a couple of minutes, eventually he ends the call and hands me the phone.

"So what did she say?" I inquire.

"She was very angry that you haven't called for like a month."

"Yeah, that I understood from her not talking to me. What else did she say?"

" She invited us for a party."

"What party?"

" Your dad is organizing a party for the celebration of the company's anniversary. The party is on this weekend. And you have to be there. No excuses. Charlotte literally threatened me to get you there."

"Ok. So, are you free for the weekend?"

"I'll have to see but I guess I am."

"So we'll leave for LA on Friday evening. Is that cool with you?"

"Yeah, Its fine but she said she was gonna send a private jet."

Before I could say anything else, a crew member comes over and tells us that the break is over and we have to move towards the set.