3)THE FINAL SHOW DOWN

Shyma jha walked inside raizarda smirking evily. He saw entire family was in living room in tensed and his greatest enemy was placing the length in tension and his so called divorced wife was silently weeping sitting beside naniji.

"Helloo family "he said coming to middle living room .

"What are you doing here "arnav shouted going near him .

"Aree I am just back after 4months chill man "shyam said smriking.

"Were is khushi , tell me dammit I knew you escaped from jail ...tell me were you hided khushi ..."arnav said pulling Shyam collar.

"What khushi ji  is missing ..."Shyma said in shock.

"Were is khushi Shyma "anjali said going near him

" I am here for khushi ji only and you all are telling she is missing ...."Shyma said in shock.

Pushing Shyma , pulling him holding his collar slapping his face arnav said "from last 4 hours khushi is missing ....mind you Shyma if something happens to khushi you are dead " arnav shouted in angry.

"What stop this drama tell me were is khushi ji"shyam said coming out of arnav grip.

"Don't you dare lie to me , my entire security team and police will screw you ...If something happens to khushi I'll kill you " arnav said punching him .

Pushing arnav away , Shyma took out the gun from back pocket pointing at family .

" Everyone stand in group now or els I'll fire you all "Shyma said pointing gun to them .

Everyone were scared seeing gun in Shyma hand.

"Look arnav don't mess with me , just do as I say, let me finish why I'm here "Shyma said seeing arnav not scaring of him .

"Chotee please "anjali pulled him back .

"DONT MOVE , OR ELSE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU ...TELL MR WERE IS KHSHUJI " shyma shouted not finding khushi nor this family was helping him .

He escaped from jail,  kidnapping khushi and running was  his plan his desire and lust for khushi Singh raizarda was increasing day by day.

"Tell me were is khushi ji" shyma shouted pointing gun towards raizarda family .

"She is missing from last 4  hours "anjali said sobbing softly.

Arnav was hell worried since khushi was missing, upon seeing shyam again he was scared for consequence, not because of gun in shyma hand because his love his wife his khushi life was In danger and he was helpless not doing anything.

" how can she go missing "shyam said seeing frustrated still pointing gun to raizarda's.

"Were the hell are you khushi ji, I ran away from jail to kidnap you and here you are missing"shyam so as loudly

"Don't you dare to take here name "arnav shouted.

"You bloody shut up oki,  you can't do anything ...but must tel you arnav yours wife is so beautiful the perfect figure oh my god her size is so fabulous I want to fuck her all day and night"shyam said laughing evilly pointing gun towards family .

"Don't you dare shyma , don't you dare take her name from yours mouth ...SECURITY SECURITY "arnav shouted flaming in  angry hearing shyma nasty words .

"You can't do anything arnav , this house is covered by my mens from all ways and yours good for nothing security team dint stop too "shyma said laughing hard pointing gun at family .

Family stood rooted in there spot seeing khushi entering inside the house with slow steps and gun in hand .All the family members eyes widened seeing there so traditional and innocent betiya walking  inside the living room with gun in hand and her looks , she was dressed in pair of denim jeans with white shirt tucked in and black jacket and sneekers shoes .her hair were open and sindoor was still visible and her mangalsutra was only adoring her skin .