Chapter 4

"Hey baby are you ready for the movi..... What is she doing here? I thought it was just us tonight?" Katie asked him, while she give me a "I'm going to hurt you soo bad look."

"Well.... I umm wanted to spend the night with the 2 girls that meant the most to me" Hayes gave a smiled then walking to get sits.

I was about to walk in after Hayes when Katie pushed me out of the way and run up to Hayes and sat beside him.

"Hey are you ok?" a boy with brown hair and Green eyes said to me, man was he was really cute.

"Yup I'm OK thanks for asking" he helped me up.

"What's your name?"

"Allison... What about you?"

"Gabe" he said with a smile, he had a really nice smile.

"See you around?" he asked pulling out his phone.
"Definitely" I gave his phone back.
"Cool. See ya later" he winked and then caught up with his friends

I went in and found Hayes and Katie, Hayes was sat in the first seat of the I'll and Katie next's to him then next to Katie was her purse. Thank gosh.. I don't have to sit beside her.. I'm sitting in the 4 seat and the worse thing is that Im alone while were watching a scary movie. I hate scary movies

It was about the middle of the movie and I was freaking out, I was alone also.... Wait ewe Katie and Hayes are making out I knew I shouldn't have came, I got up, grabbed the popcorn and left, I didn't care anymore.

**Hayes POV**

I was making out with Katie when I saw Allison get up and leave. why did she do that? The movie was over Katie and I left without knowing where Allison was. I couldn't find her, we waited out Side for her until I got a text from Allison.

Ail🎀👌🏻:I walked home don't worry about meI'm fine.

Me😈: I would have driven you.

Ail🎀👌🏻: It's alright, I didn't want to bother you & Katie.

I took Katie home and went right to Allison's house; I wanted to see if she was alright with everything.

***Allison POV**

After the movie was done I went right home I was so mad at Hayes, 1. He didn't tell me the one person that hates me was coming, 2. He ditched me for her and then they stared to making out like come on people we are in public.

I was up stairs about to watch my favorite movie the "Benchwarmers" to get my mine off of evil dead when the door bell went off; I opened the door to see Hayes there.

"Hey, why did you leave right after the movie?" he asked while walking in.

"Yup just right come in, and I left because I was scared out of my ducking mind sitting there alone oh and did you forget that you forgot about me while your make out session" I said starting to cry/yell. He just stopped talking.

"Well...I ...you" he didn't know what to say.

"Come on spit it out I don't have all night, can you tell me why you didn't tell me that you were invited her?!? she HATES me she also bully's me!, why, would you bring her Hayes?"

"Well the thing is I invited her before you, she said that she couldn't come because had somewhere Else to be. But about 20 minutes before we left Katie texted me saying she could come, so it was too late to say that you can't come and I wasn't going to tell my girlfriend that she can't come." Hayes started to come closer but I backed up.

"S-so y-you're telling me that I was second again.... And that you didn't want to hang out with my in the first place, well I hope you and that slut bag have a nice life together because I don't want to be a part of it." I said pushing Hayes out of my house.

"Look I'm sorry I don't want to lose my best friend" he said starting to tear up.

"Well to bad you already lost her." I slammed the door in his face and run up stairs crying.