Here is 62

Anika and gauri having all types of pregnancy mood swings...
Sometimes They show anger,sometimes like a child, sometimes very innocent.. sometimes adamant like a child..
Sometimes Dizziness, tiredness..

Shivay and om felt very tough enough to handle their wives...
Bt they r very happy to be with their better halves...
They adjust with every needs ,every moodswings of them..

After all only they can handle them at their every moods....
Family was considering them like babies with utmost care...
They will be at their call at every time..
Elders were very happy to see their sons care to their wives...
They felt pride abt them...
Sometimes rudra complaints in a childish way noone is caring abt him as he is the younger one in the home....
Bt he is the most happiest person .. and he always took care of his bhabhis... and worried abt them ..

Anika is in her 4th month and gauri at her 2 nd...
Sometimes Both felt sad abt troubling their husbands..bt wat will they do..they behave in the way the felt..
Second thought will come only after that...
Bt shivay and om have no complaints with them..they were really happy to do so...
Shivom will take them out for sometime for jst freshing up their minds...they definitely enjoyed that...
Anika and gauri spend most of their time together... their stupid thoughts..
Their experiences... their laughs...their emotions...
They felt really happy to be in one family..they couldn't grown up together bt the fate gave them a golden opportunity to live their whole life together...
They got married to brothers..they r waiting for their babies at same time..
They felt really blessed...

Everyone loved to see them like this...
Shivay and om postponed their appointments for their wives..they spend their time with their wives..
They used to care their wives and their unborn babies...
They are very excited abt that...

Oberoi mansion is complete in happiness.. 

They r keening towards the growth of their heirs infront of their eyes...
They felt happy to see the growth of them in anika and gauri...
They were anxiously waiting for their babies...