Here is 10

Anishivruvya were planning to unify rikara..they make small plans to make them understand their feelings..
They were actually happy about rikara..that they r having feelings for other..

Om was sitting in his room with several thoughts..he felt some silence in his home..he thought the reason for that..he thought to see gauri..his heart was waiting to see her..
He started to search for her..bt he could not find her.. everyone told him that they don't knw where she is ...
At last he found anika and he enquired her abt gauri..

A : aah..om ..i sent her to market..
Bcz i was little busy..so i cant go..so i sent her..she will come now..

Om : why cant she tell me..? In his mind..

A : wat ..did u say anything om..?

Om : no.. nothing..

He went to his room..

A : our plan is working..he was madly searching for his love.. once he wil find it he dont need any other happiness ...god plz make them one..fast...i sent her out u to feel her absence om..
And we r successful in it..

Om in room..
now he understood the reason for silence in his house.. everything was normal..bt he was missing something..

Om : She is the voice in this home..she was always around me..bt i couldnt understand that...

Later gauri came to home..he moved to her room..

Om : gauri...

G : yes..

Om : where did u go..u didn't tell anyone..

G : actually bhabhi told me to go..she was busy with preparations for party for tomorrow...so i thought to help her..

Om : u can inform that na..u knw how much i am worried..?

G : for wat...?why u r worried..?
Who am i to u.. nothing na..so why should i tell u..?

Om was stucked with the question.
He didnt say anything..

Om : no nothing..u should be safe..so wenever u go somewhere u should inform somebody ..

Gauri felt sad with his silence..he expects something from him..bt he didnt tell anything..

G : ok..i will tell next time..to someone..

Om was sad with her words...
Om : .to someone..?
Why cant she tell me..i hav right to knw abt her..then why cant she inform me..?
Wait..why i am thinking abt her always...no i don't want to..i cant do that..that too..with her..noo..i am wrong..
Wat ..? Am i wrong..no..i am doing right..i jst want to knw she is fine..she done somuch to me and my family..i should help her.. nothing else..i should do that..

He was mixed up with confused thoughts..
He was lost in thoughts..

Anika came to gauri's room..

A : gauri..

G : haa..bhabhi..

A : gauri... this is for u..
She gave a packet to her..

G : bhabhi..wat is this..?

A : this is for you for tomorrow...

G : tomorrow..?

A : ha..u should wear this in the party..

G : no..bhabhi..i am not coming..its ur family function..it is not gud if i come there..

A : why..why cant u come..u can ignore me like this..

G : no..bhabhi..its not to ignore u.. sorry for that..

A : its ok..then u have to come with us..

G : bt bhabhi..if someone ask u who am i..wat will u say...

A : i wil say this is the second daughter in law of oberoi mansion...

G : bt omkaraji...he will not allow this..
He will not agree with this..he will get angry..i am not coming...

A : gauri..its not like that..u should come..nothing will happen..atlast..
if u love me..u should come..

G : bhabhi...
In pleading voice..bt anika is not ready to agree with her...

Shivay enters into the room...

S : if u r frightened to come in the party as wife of om..then come as sister of shivay singh oberoi..will u..?

G : badebhayya..why r not understanding me..?

S : no..gauri..we understood u..bt eloping frm problems is not the solution to the problem..we have to face it ..
And i promise u..i will make u happy..i will never ur eyes filled with tears..i will make this relation..its my promise...

A : and u knw gauri..shivay singh oberoi ..gave a promise na..its a pinky promise..its pakka..he will never let it break..

Gauri ' s eyes filled with tears..she smiled through tears.. she hugged shivay in happy...

S : i jst said i will never let u cry..then also u r crying...

G : no..bhayya..its bcz of happiness..i am lucky to have u as my brthr..

A : and..me..

Gauri immediately hugged her too...
G : u too bhabhi..u r like my sister..

A : me too..love u..

She kissed her forehead...

A : now accept this..and be ready for tomorrow..

Precap..: tomorrow...party in oberoi mansion...