Acting Lessons

Star had wanted Marco, well his face at least, for a new spell she wanted to try. "Ok so if this works it should do your makeup for you!" Marco sighed, "I can do my makeup myself Star- I mean, what if the spell doesn't get the colors right? Light colors don't like good with my skin tone!" Star ignored his words like she usually did and repeated the words from the book. It worked and surprisingly, Marco liked it! "Wow.. Star- This is awesome! I mean, I would never have thought to use concealer, I look beautiful!" She laughed a little and nudged Tom, "Oh hell no, not me. I do my own eye liner and that is final."

Tom sat on the couch and looked over at Marco, "Ok well Marco you're gonna need some princess lessons too.. Not that you don't look the part, but now you really gotta act the part too" He nodded and sat beside Tom, "Ok, well what do I need to know?" Tom thoght a second blushing a little, "Well. Two things, how to eat and how to act around me."

"Around you?"

Tom nodded, "You're supposed to be.. Dating me... So well have to hold hands and really convince my parents that we're together" Stars eyes lit up as he squealed, "mARCOS GONNA KISS TOM"

"sTAR!! N-NO I'M NOT- ..Right?"

Tom shrugged, "Lets just hope it doesn't come to that.." He wrapped an arm around Marco casually, whos eyes widened in surprise, "Dude- Wha"

"I told you, you have to act like you l- lo.. Like like me" Marco blushed a little and hesitantly leaned against Tom, why did this feel nice? Star took the opportunity to take a quick picture with her phone. They both blushed and jumped up, "sTAR DELETE THAT" Marco shouted, "But Maaaarcoooooo it's soooo cuute! Any you need evidence riiiight??" The boys sighed, "Ok what about the eating thing, lets work on that.."

//These chapters are just gonna be short oki.. Anyway the next part is a lot more fluffy ;y