02

"I disapprove of this." A man with American colors on his armor spoke to Fury. "She's just a kid." He continues "you know I can hear you right?" I finally speak, I'm sick of this bullshit. Just send me on this mission! Whatever it is. I need to get out of this stupid airplane, or jet, or, whatever this thing is! "I can get you out of here." A man with green and gold armor with dark hair came out of no where. "Get me out of here." I demanded. "As you wish." The back of the jet slowly went down. Nick fury finally realized what was happening. "Loki!" He shouted in anger. The man in gold and green stood and grabbed you by the waist. He smirked back at fury before you both jump off the jet.

I put my head to his chest and breath his bien sent heavy. Now realizing who saved me. Loki of Asgard. The younger prince. We landed as a breeze over the land, which was solid rock. "Thank you, prince Loki." He knodded and bowed. "Get down." He said calmly. "Why Loki-" he pointed at a mysterious figure. A loud battle cry and frighting lighting stirtaled you both. A man canes bursting out of the ever-so-dark oak trees to your two o'clock. He had beach blonde hair, and red armor. Thor. Another odinson here, in Midgard. Who was stand right in front of me now-and he looked pissed- He grabbed me by the wrist "You must leave." The shot this insanely large hammer at Loki. I had no idea of what the hell was going on but my instincts told me- ' Run bitch run!' -So that's what I did. I ran northward but a man in a iron suit got in my way. So I redirected my path to east. I trip over what looks like tree branches or roots. And I see Thor above me . He raises what I now know is the Mjolnir. A large encrypted circle is cases around us. I curled up into a ball and wait. We land on a rainbow transparent bridge.