Chapter 381 Exclusive Activity Area

Li Wanshan said: "Landlord, we can issue mercenary missions and mobilize all territories members to participate in the search for duplicate entries. Anyway, we have completed land reclamation in these several city-level main city areas, even if the strength is relatively low. The mercenary can also move freely in all areas."

Cheng Yang said: "This is a good way, Lao Li, this matter will be handed over to you, and immediately after the arrangements for personnel to handle, in order to fight within a short period of time All the intermediate copies were found."

This is not a reason for Cheng Yang's failure. After all, the intermediate copy not only concerns the source of the equipment of the territory, but also relates to the inheritance of blood. The sooner an intermediate copy is found, the more people will have blood inheritance sooner. The blood lineage has definitely helped the war dead better than the equipment.

Li Wanshan immediately came down.

Wu Jianzhou said: "The Lord, there is one thing I do not know if you still remember?"

Cheng Yang slightly surprised, said: "What things?"

Wu Jianzhou said: "So far, Tongling Village copy portal has not been found, which is in full The world has not experienced anything.According to the feedback from the Tongling Village Brigade, there are absolutely no copy portals within a ten-kilometer radius of Tongling Village. As the saying goes, there is an abnormality and there must be enchanting. I am afraid there are some problems, so we need to spend some more energy on Tongling Village."

Cheng Yang suddenly groggy, although he also knows that a copy of the entrance to Tongling Village has not been found, but he has always felt that this is only a normal thing. . The reason why it was not found was because the copy of the entrance was hidden.

According to the law of the replica portal, it is generally centered on the altar of the territory, within a radius of ten kilometers. This is an area of ​​more than 300 square kilometers. To find a portal with an area of ​​no more than two or three square meters in this area, the difficulty is still quite large. If this portal is located in a hidden cave or other hidden place, it will be more difficult to find it.

But now Wu Jianzhou said that although Cheng Yang cannot rule out the possibility of coincidence. But also feel that things are embarrassing. To know that it has been more than three months since the occupation of Tongling Village, even if the copy of the portal is hidden, how should it be discovered? Unless that portal is hidden underground or in the air.

Cheng Yang thought for a moment and said, "That way, we will first transfer the condensate beads from Tongling Village to Jingjiao Village and let the defense team of Tongling Village find out the reasons for it."

Wu Jianzhou said: "This is okay, Bringing Nether Pearls away from Tongling Village can also increase the life and career development of Tongling Village and give full play to the advantages of the village's resident property."

Later, the people discussed some issues about the people's livelihood in the Territory, and at the same time expanded the Some small problems were solved.

After everything had reached a conclusion, Cheng Yang sent other people to go about their own affairs.

At this moment. Cheng Yang took Liu Yi, Chu Qiang, Chu Lingling, and Tan Chao to a copy of Qingfeng Mountain. He was prepared to clear the difficulty level of the copy as soon as possible. After all, the final boss with difficulty level is only the second-order peak level.

With Cheng Yang's current strength, even if it is to fight alone, facing the second-order peak of the enchanted beast is also a force, let alone four masters exist.

This copy of customs clearance is even simpler than Cheng Yang's imagination. They did not spend much effort pushing the final boss, and Chu Lingling had been fortunate enough to incite a second-order middling enchanted beast.

With this enchanted beast and Xiaobai and Chu Qiang as human shields, Cheng Yang and others could easily kill the second-order peak boss. At the same time also received four bronze equipment.

The attributes of the elite bronze equipment are much better than the apprentice-grade gold equipment. There is no need for the equipment to process these equipment because he has already replaced full-grade bronze equipment.

These equipments are naturally obtained through the mission of Cheng Yang since this time. This is also what he spent a great deal of energy, killing hundreds of second-order enchanted beasts. This is because the progress of the development of the world is relatively slow, making it easy for Cheng Yang to get these equipments. If it is put in a few months, I am afraid that the second-stage enchanted beast can no longer get bronze-grade equipment.

Cheng Yang now wants to get the most upgradeable equipment, but that thing can be encountered without seeking. Even if Cheng Yang let Jiang Xiaosheng buy at any cost, but so far. Still no news.

Cheng Yang assigned these four pieces of equipment to several combatants at the scene, and then he himself sought a first-pass reward for this copy.

See this item. Cheng Yang heart suddenly stirred up, this turned out to be an upgradeable equipment. The only pity is that this is not the equipment of the wizards, but the soldiers.

Shadow Boots (upgradeable): General boots, made of ancient monsters, shadow magic leopard leather made for the top equipment for speed-type soldiers. The magic of the equipment is exhausted. It requires endless psionic energy to unlock the seal. At present, it is an ordinary class-level equipment that increases the wearer's movement speed by 8 points. Special effects: 1, God feet: passive skills, increase the speed of 20% of the equipment movement; 2, was sealed (reopen conditions: equipment upgrade to the gold level.); 3, was sealed (unsealing conditions: unknown); 4, was sealed (Release conditions: unknown.). Quality upgrade conditions: 1000 psionic energy values; grade upgrade conditions: 100000 psionic energy values.

This is also a very good equipment, and the increase of 8 points is the same as the apprentice-class gold gear, which is even stronger than regular-grade equipment, not to mention the special effects behind it. This is like the sigh of ice and snow before Cheng Yang. It is also an increase of 20% of the individual attributes, but only one is the increase in attack power, and the other is the speed.

There is no doubt that this equipment is absolutely tailor-made for Liu Hao. After he acquired this equipment, his speed will reach a peak that no one else can reach.

Afterwards, everyone returned to the town of Luofeng. After Cheng Yang let Liu Xi and others leave, he took out Boots of Shadows and spent more than one million psionic values ​​to upgrade it to gold.

The upgraded Shadow Boots not only increased the movement speed by 20 points, but also unblocked the second special effect.

Shadow: Active skill. After using this skill, the equipment wearer gains 100% speed increase. The duration of the status is 1 minute and the skill cooling time is 10 minutes.

A very good skill.

Now that Liu Hao is still in the town of Luofeng, he is about to go with his own team to attack the other city-level main cities in the Beihu province. Cheng Yang immediately called Liu Hao and called it. The boots were given to him.

After Liu Hao got this equipment, he was naturally surprised and suddenly gave Cheng Yang numerous shots.

......

The five major army soldiers of Luofeng Town split into two routes, starting all the way to Xiantao City, and the other way to Jingcheng City.

Jingcheng's team attacked Chang'nan City in the direction of the southwest and opened the western front. The army in Xiantao City took down Ningham City and opened up the battlefield to the south.

At this moment, it is undoubtedly the best opportunity for the offensive of the Army of the Fallen Town. All the main legions have reached the pinnacle of apprenticeship, and the number of first-class soldiers is also rising rapidly. As for other main city forces, the current main military structure is basically composed of high-level apprentice-level combatants, and the strength of some key personnel has reached the peak of apprenticeship.

The advantage of an entire small-order position makes the strength of Luofeng Town extremely strong.

Everyone in Luofeng Town is very confident that he can win any goal quickly.

Of course, Luofeng Town is no longer the main force alone.

Although their individual strength is very strong, there are only 45,000 to 50,000 people in each army, and in the face of hundreds of thousands of hostile forces, they cannot play a deterrent effect.

Therefore, while sending troops, they also launched dozens of powerful mercenary groups to send troops together. Basically, each army has a scale of 300,000.

Do not think that the mercenary regiment in Luofeng Town is inferior to the main army and thinks that they are weak. In fact, the combat strength of these mercenary groups can be compared with the main forces of any forces other than the town of Luofeng.

Do not look at Cheng Yang mobilized so many mercenary groups, but the actual price paid is not great. In addition to the value of some territorial contributions, it is to divide certain regions in the occupied area as an exclusive activity area for each mercenary group participating in the war. The size of this exclusive activity area will be determined according to the performance on the battlefield.

The exclusive activity area is a newly introduced concept in Luofeng Town, after all, for each mercenary group. They did not receive many supportive policies from the government of Luofeng Town too much. To allow them to follow the instructions of the territories to engage in foreign campaigns, they must give certain benefits.

If it is directly to the psionic value, the amount of these mercenary regiments is not necessarily seen, the amount is too large and Cheng Yang is not very happy. If it only rewards the value of the territory's contribution, it is too monotonous, so there is a statement of exclusive activity area.

The exclusive activity area belongs only to the mercenary group. The enchanted beasts that are refreshed in this area, or the growing forests, stones, etc., belong to the mercenary regiment. They can directly exploit and do not need to pay additional fees.

To a certain extent, this belongs to the exclusive area of ​​each mercenary group.

Therefore, after the award for the exclusive event area, the desire of the various mercenary groups to participate in the war is very strong. This has led to such an expeditionary expeditionary force.

Due to the participation of numerous mercenary groups, the army has become much more relaxed in searching for the passage between the main city areas. Otherwise, how many people would be more powerful and prosaic?

For the army's military forces in Luofeng Town, any forces that have been identified as targets of attack are fearful.

However, for most of these forces, when they knew the rise of Luofeng Town, they had already guessed that Luofeng Town would one day walk out of the hegemony of Beihu Province. And as the town of Luofeng becomes more and more powerful, many forces no longer have the courage to rebel against Luofeng Town.