Chapter 332 The Battlehorse Hometown

I must say that this kid is very lucky. A potential alienated person can survive in the Shennong Forest. And with frequent battles, his evolution is not slow at all.

Moreover, that kind of sensation led him to escape the destruction of countless times.

Now, he is already a mid-level bachelor.

Since he is alienated and does not need to change his position, he also does not need to be promoted at the professional statue. Even he does not need any learning skills.

In other words, he is the lucky one who walks on the edge of the rule. He can enjoy some of the benefits of the rules but is not limited by certain rules. Of course, this is not a blessing, but it is not very easy to say.

At this time, he is no longer naive to think that the world has only evolved one by one himself. The sound from the skies in the several rules changes is very clear. There are still many people in this world. They also seem to have the ability to evolve.

This brings certain pressure to Yao. He does not know how fast others have evolved. Therefore, in order to be able to rise ahead in the future, they are fighting desperately every day.

This is a way he has found to speed up his own evolution. In fact, even if he stays still, his strength will slowly increase. However, through a fierce battle, this increase is even more pronounced.

In addition, he does not have cultivating skills, so he does not need to practice. This is his strength, but also can be said to be his weakness.

He did not dare to go deep inside the Shennong Forest, although he guessed there was something that would allow him to evolve faster, but he did not want to leave his life there for evolution.

He has been living alone for nearly three months, so he is now ready to leave this place. There will be no danger along the way. He didn't think much about it. His intuition told him that there was no enemies that threatened his life on the way. As for injuries, it was a trivial matter for him. In these three months, he was definitely approaching four figures.

......

Cheng Yang spent more than ten minutes and finally killed the enchanted beast.

As he thought about it. There is indeed a territory altar in this enchanted herd. This has already been confirmed when he has not killed all enchanted beasts.

There is absolutely no main city in this neighborhood. This Cheng Yang is very sure. If there is a main city, there will not be so many enemies.

Is there a previous city ruins? This is not very easy to say.

If you do not look at the process, you will not see the ruins except the grasslands.

According to rules appearing in the altar of the territory surrounding the main city or the city ruins, they should not exceed ten kilometers from the main city or the ruins of the city. There's a trace of it.

About these things. It was just a flash in Cheng Yang's idea. The most troublesome thing before him now is how to occupy this altar.

It seems that they have to run back and run again.

After some hard thinking, Cheng Yang made such a decision.

No way, he may not want to find someone who can not find a field resident candidate to the world rules to arrange, the ghost knows that the other party will arrange for himself a pitiful person out?

In any case, there are nowhere to be left. In a short time, there is no need to worry about someone coming over to take this altar.

Cheng Yang directly used the Huicheng Stone to return to Luofeng Town, then found Xiaobai and went all the way to Tianning Village.

In Tianning Village, Cheng Yang let Liu Qingwu pick two candidates for the village head and deputy village head, and then let them ride white and follow him to the altar that was just found.

When Cheng Yang came to the altar of the territory again, it was already ten hours later.

He is also very depressed about this, and that Dajiang is hateful. The distance will be extended by more than a hundred kilometers. If not, he will not have to return to the town of Luofeng.

Now there are some enchanted beasts around the altar of the Territory. However, for Cheng Yang, these are all sent to the dish, and throw up a pile of skills, and these enchanted beasts become bodies.

Next, Cheng Yang chose to occupy the altar.

This is a village named Woye Village. Of course, this name is not important. Cheng Yang's current sight is completely attracted by a special attribute of Woye Village.

Battlehorse Home: A home with this property. There is no limit to the number of horse farms built in its area.

What a simple and simple sentence!

Cheng Yang praised in the heart, he felt that this sentence is simply too beautiful.

Cheng Yang looked forward to day and night and he hoped he could have a battlehorse army. Even with Chu Lingling's intriguing skills, she has now been able to pull up a cavalry. However, with the increase in her strength, it is not worthwhile to recapture blue horses that have only a first-order strength in the future.

Moreover, according to Cheng Yang's plan for Chu Lingling, Chu Lingling's later puzzling skills are more of a strategic reserve for the territories and the low-end ones are used to sell money, and high-end ones are saved to prepare for the territory from time to time. Needs.

As for the war horses, since there are horse farms that can produce, it is better to expand the racecourse. There is no need to entangle a unique talent for those who can mass produce.

With the property of this hometown of war horses, the horses in the town of Luofeng will not have to worry about. As long as it can upgrade its rank to the township as soon as possible, how many horse farms it wants to build will build a number of racecourses.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang beat his head, this idea seems naive some of his own?

Although there is no limit to the number of horse farms on the property of this horse home, there is also a limit, which is the range.

How many horse farms can be constructed within a township-level territory? Even if only a part of the racecourse is within the territory, it is impossible to build without restrictions.

"It's not bad to have a hundred seats, it's easier than to develop one hundred township-level resident stations." Cheng Yang so comforted himself, as to whether or not a hundred horse farms can be built here, Cheng Yang did not consider This can only be determined based on the actual situation.

Subsequently, Cheng Yang brought Lianyun and Hu Bin from Tianning Village to the village head and deputy village head of Woye Village respectively. Both of them are still only mid-level fighters. After using the sacred privilege, Lienyun directly advanced to high-level apprentices.

Now there is a problem in front of Cheng Yang. There are no problems with taking two people through this area. However, it takes a lot of trouble to bring in a large number of combatants. Unless it exists like the main army.

At present, the main force is all sent to the direction of Jingcheng City, apparently unable to reach Woye Village.

How can we safely bring a large number of people from elsewhere to Woori Village? Cheng Yang after some reflection, had to admit that in addition to building the official road, there is no second way.

This official road has only been built from Tianning Village. Although this distance is not very far away, it is also nearly a hundred kilometers. The amount of stone required can be quite a few.

At present, most of the stone in the land of the Luofeng town is used in the construction of the Fukuzawa Garden. However, there are many remaining stones in other resident sites. There is no problem in constructing this official road.

When Cheng Chengyang contacted Li Wanshan, he immediately began official road construction.

In just a few minutes, a road from Tianning Village to Woye Village was built.

Judging from the direction of the extension of this official road, it should be across the great river that had passed before.

Cheng Yang has not figured out where this big river is coming from till now. Is it not the Yangtze River before the end of the world? However, this is not important. After the conquest of Woye Village, he has given the river a name: The Ice River.

Although this name sounded vulgar, but the cold air that overflowed from the wilderness made him remember it, so it had this name.

Next, Cheng Yang let Lian Yun and Hu Bin stay in the village first, and left Xiaobai in the village. Then he left for Chao Tianning Village.

On the way, Cheng Yang found that as he thought, the official road actually crossed directly from the Ice River, and the wide and straight bridge looked very strong.

This official road will undoubtedly make the distance between Tianning Village and Woye Village a lot. Cheng Yang ran back to Tianning Village and it only took less than half an hour.

Cheng Yang found Liu Qingwu in the village, and she began to arrange for thousands of people to leave for Woye Village, preferably with deputy quarries. As for the logging skills, there is no place for use in Woye Village. There are no trees and there is no wood for tens of kilometers.

These people originally had the strength of mid-level apprentice-class combatants, but for safety, Cheng Yang was still escorting the village's defense team. After all, the garrison group now has many high-level apprentice class combatants there. Walking on the official roads, they can handle one or two even if they encounter unexpected situations.

As for the thousands of militants who migrated, they did not go empty-handed but had to bring enough wood to at least enough villages to upgrade to the third-tier villages.

After everything was arranged, Cheng Yang returned to the official road again.

This time he did not continue to explore on the grasslands. Although he did not find horse enemies on this plain, he found an altar of territories and an altar with special attributes.

In this respect, Cheng Yang is also earning.

Cheng Yang directly along the Ice River south, the terrain along the way really is not the average person can pass.

On the western side of this belt is a towering mountain range. Although it does not seem to be a straight cliff, it is definitely not something that ordinary people can climb up. On the other side is a bottomless river with countless powerful fish enemies. Turning in and out in the inside, occasionally staggering the head out of the water, warning pedestrians around not to enter the water.

Between the cliff and the river, there is a gentle slope that is only a few meters wide, with soft sand on it. If the foot is unstable, then it can be a tragedy. Maybe it will just slide directly into the river.

The most daunting thing is that it is not safe on this narrow road, and enemies may emerge at any time. The enchanted beast here is not an ordinary guy, or an amphibious beast like a crab in the water, or flying in the sky, anyway, people are overwhelmed.