Chapter - 213 Ice Dragon Blood

Fortunately, in the next few days, the number of high-level apprentices in the village of Luofeng Village will increase at a geometric multiple. After all, many of the wrestlers were transferred at that time. Among those who had switched to work two days before the end of the day, all those who had been trained were already advanced to higher ranks. Even if the training is weaker, they will advance one after another in these two days, even when the professional statue is upgraded at the 3rd level. A group of people are also on the verge of advancement.

Cheng Yang is not in a hurry either. Two or two days ago, the impact on himself is not great.

Although the upgrade of the territory cannot be completed, Cheng Yang is now a real-life primary combatant. However, it was only now that the first class of warlords

were called by Cheng Yang to call Yu Kai and Liu Hao, so that they could try to arrange for those who will advance to high levels to use the building with Nirvana for two days. Practice, and he himself took two senior military officials from Wu Jianzhou who were ready to go to the main city of Gaocheng. Of course, these two people are now prisoners of Luofeng Village.

Although only Cheng Yang alone took these two prisoners, they did not dare to escape the slightest thought. This is not only the strong strength of Cheng Yang, but also the small white that Cheng Yang sat down, which also brought them a lot of pressure.

In addition to the two men, Cheng Yang also brought two combatants who are in high-level apprenticeships. Their task is to stay outside the Alchemy, explain the situation to those who check the notice, and also as a Deterrence. After all, two people who keep their notices have high-level apprenticeships. The power of Luofeng Village can be imagined.

Five people did not spend much time on the line and came to the main city.

The back of the incident was also very smooth. Cheng Yang directly took people to the alchemy division, and Zhao Zhaoyi paid attention to protecting them. Nowadays, unlike those before, the two men found by Cheng Yang are high-level apprentices. However, there are already many middle-class occupations in the main city, and there are also several high-level occupations. These two people stay in the main city. It does not represent absolute security.

After explaining what these few people need to do. Cheng Yang did not stay in the main city. Like the explanation of whether Yuan Jianze was dead or not, the people who are arranged by Wu Jianzhou are the ones who are skeptical leaders of the main city forces and are willing to listen to themselves here.

Actually, Cheng Yang does not attach much importance to these existing forces in the main city. The only thing that he cares about is the military power. However, if Wu Jianzhou can persuade all those he captures, these military people can also It was used for personal use.

After Cheng Yang left the main city, he went straight back to Luofeng Village, and then began a copy of today's customs clearance.

With the strength of Cheng Yang now, even a single person who wants to pass through a copy of the nightmare-level difficulty difficulty has no problem at all, but wants to pass through hell-level difficulty. It is still an impossible task. Even if he took all the three territorial guards in the territories who also reached the first class, he had no chance to clear the copy of hell-level difficulty.

Although the final wave ss order of the Hellfire-level difficulty copy is only second-order, but it has a wave ss template in itself, this template is different from the wave ss template under the nightmare difficulty level. The gap between the two is very large.

The wave ss under nightmare difficulty is an ordinary wave ss template, and the wave ss under hell class difficulty is a mid-level wave ss template.They not only have 10 times the life strength, twice the defense power, but also have twice the attack power.

The original second-order middling beast had an attack power of about 160 points, and now this wave of ss also has a double attack, Cheng Yang is now the body. Definitely the fate of being hit by a spike. In addition, the other party's more than 60 points of defense, it is the opponent's attack effect greatly reduced.

This kind of wave ss is absolutely a nightmare in the hearts of all human masters.

After Cheng Yang successfully cleared the copy alone, Chen Yun, Xu Wu, and Cao Cun also cleared the copies one by one. However, the three of them did not pass their own clearance. Instead, they each brought a priest.

In addition to Cheng Yang several people each cleared up a copy of the Scarlet Church, the remaining territorial guards in Luofeng Village were not to be outdone. They had a combination of two or three people, allowing the number of clearances for nightmare difficulty to directly break through to 13 times. At the same time, Yu Kai and Liu Hao were also involved in the clearance of the nightmare-level copy. This copy alone adds 10 silver-grade equipment to Laifeng Village.

The only thing that made Cheng Yang feel depressed is that these ten copies of the customs clearance did not receive extra rewards at one time, and the special items would naturally be missed.

Then Cheng Yang took Liu Hao, Yu Kai, and 47 masters selected from the main battle group. Depart for the main city of Handan City. Now that he has successfully advanced to the ranks of the first class, a copy of the Nightmare-level Necromancer Canyon is imminent.

Cheng Yang's lineup is absolutely exceptionally strong. Whether it is the pet white he is sitting in, or the two peak apprentices Liu Hao and Yu Kai, they all have superhuman fighting power. High-level or mid-level apprentice-class combatants, pass through the Nightmare-class Scarlet Church.

The result is not surprising. In the case of a strong master lineup, Cheng Yang and others took it out of the copy in less than ten minutes.

Thousands of enchanted beasts in the copy failed to cause any casualties to the fallen Feng Zhan soldiers. Even the final wave of the second-order wave was only a delay.

Cheng Yang out of the copy, holding a transparent crystal bottle in his hand, only one inch high. And this vial contains a drop of bright red liquid, which is blood.

Ice Dragon Dragon Blood Essence: After use, it gains 1st level of Ice Dragon Dragon blood inheritance. (Warning: Ice Dragon Blood is only used by Ice Warlord operatives, non-ice Ice operatives are inactive after use, and the original stats are reduced by half.)

Cheng Yang has already known the difficulty of customs clearance nightmares. A copy of Spirit Gorge can get the bloodline of the Ice Dragon, but when he really got it on his hands, he was still excited.

When Cheng Yang did not hesitate, he unplugged the stopper and drank the blood inside.

A cold air breath swept Cheng Yang's body surface in less than a second, and Cheng Yang's body surface would have formed a thick layer of ice. This made Liu Hao and others who stood by the side surprised. If it wasn't for Cheng Yang before they had passed over, I'm afraid they will now have to take some first-aid measures.

After one minute, the ice disperses and Cheng Yang returns to normal. However, those who are very familiar with Liu Hao and Cheng Yang can find that Cheng Yang's complexion under the skin seems to have a light blue fluorescence in circulation. This silk is extremely light and hard to discern.

Cheng Yang opened his own property panel, found his own property bar, it really was more blood.

The nature of the acquired blood will not appear in the talent attribute, because the talent attribute belongs to the innate. As for the difference between the two in the end, Cheng Yang is not very clear.

Ice Dragon Blood: The dragon family has a strong body and long life. Those possessing Dragon Blood have attack-derived characteristics (ie, the combatant has both magical and physical attack capabilities, the two attacking powers are the same, the intensity is the highest of the two), the life intensity growth factor is increased by 30%, and the physical defense Increases the growth factor by 20%, and increases the magical attack power by 10%.

Sure enough, the inheritance of the blood of the dragon's family, and its strength is not really comparable to the ordinary blood lineage. With this talent, Cheng Yang is equivalent to possessing the ability of Mowu Shuangxiu, and the physical attack power and the magical attack force are exactly the same.

The fact is also true that the value of Cheng Yang's current physical attack power column has also become 105 points.

Of course, the changes brought about by the blood dragons of the Ice Dragon are not only these. Cheng Yang's life strength growth coefficient has now changed from 600% to 780%, and the physical defense growth factor has become 48%. The attack power growth factor has become 122%.

Now that the blood lineage has been settled, all that remains is to add intensive points to their own attributes.

Cheng Yang does not want to pursue a defensive force. Although he successfully slaughtered a large number of enchanted herds in his predecessor by relying on his own strong defensive power, in his heart, he has always believed that the strongest defense is attack. As long as the opponent can be beaten in the shortest time, the other is not important. Besides, he himself is a magician, and the defense is sufficient to deal with most common enchanted animals. There is no need to make himself like a steel plate.

So Cheng Yang added all the reinforcement points to the magic attack. This made his magical attack power reach 182 points instantaneously, and the physical attack also reached 182 points. Absolute superiority, even if compared with the second-order middling beast, but also slightly stronger.

Of course, Cheng Yang's strength is completely incomparable with the second-order middling beast, because the advancement of enchanted beasts is not the same as that of human beings. Even if they reach the second-order level, all the strength enhancements are promoted in a doubling manner. . In other words, the second-stage middling beast not only has 160 points of attack power, but also the lowest defensive power is 32 points or more. If some enchanted beast has strong basic attributes, it can even reach 64 points, enough to ignore the pinnacle of the bare apprentice Senior combatants.

Of course, this does not mean that human combatants are weaker than enchanted animals. The strength of human combatants is not only the combatants themselves. They can also use equipment, and they can also enjoy various attribute additions. Obtaining blood inheritance can all make human combatants even stronger.

Next, Cheng Yang began to continue to pass through other copies of the Yucheng District. As for Liu Hao and Yu Kai, the warlords leading the main battle group of the Territory continued to advance toward Yicheng.

Although Cheng Yang had already decided to build the road from Luofeng Village to Heshan Village in Yicheng City first, it was also a matter of great significance. Otherwise, even if the road was built, the mercenaries in the village would not dare to step into the area without reclamation.