A SIMPLE LOVE STORY ~ SWASAN OS

Start from the beginning

SWARA's POV:-

Ohh god ... why are u punishing me .... What have I done to u ...? Please I swara bose was never this much weak but that incidence changed me ... my nature ... and my name as well ........

FLASHBACK –

Ragini and Laksh are in love with each other.

Swara's dadi – na chori shadi hogi to dono chorio ki ek hi ghar me hogi na to na hogi..

Ragini – but dadi his brother is not in a proper mental condition ... how can swara di marry him.

Dadi- To tu Laksh se shadi mat kar.

Swara was listening all this silently. She always wanted her sister's happiness. And after seeing her crying Swara took a decision and said.

DADI JI I M RAEDY TO MARRY SANSKAAR.

DADI (with a smirk) – are u serious.

SWARA- yes...

DADI- ok then Shekhar fix the date.

FLASHBACK ENDS

And now just for my sister's sake I m bearing all this. God help me please or give me patience to tolerate all this and she started crying....

Suddenly the door opens.....

Sanskaar comes in and he starts the conversation which irks her....

SANSKAAR- Hello do..o. st (he stammers) m.my mom told me that you are my new friend and you will live mith me in this room... (Like a mad)

This makes Swara angry...

SWARA- What!!!! Never (she literally shouts which makes sanskaar to jump on his place and he got scared) what do u think hann. I will live in this room with u..... never in ur dreams also. You know what u literally spoiled my life..... not only u everyone spoiled my life ......... but not anymore.... My responsibility is over now , I made my sister marry that's it ..... now I m free and I can go ....... I can escape this jail..... u just enjoy ur life Mr. ( and then she starts to go, just then she hears a cry ..... she looks in the direction)

SANSKAAR- (crying) please don't go. Please dost everyone left me and now u also..... please ... u know what that rajat my friend also left me ... he said that I m mad...... please u don't do ( he started pleading innocently like a kid)

She saw him for the first time nicely and felt that he is really innocent.

SWARA POV-

What is his mistake, why I am giving him pain, why I m punishing him for a sin he don't even know ...... no no I should not do this ....

SANSKAAR- what happen dost.. what are u thinking.

SWARA- (politely) no nothing ......... u.. u please stop crying and sleep. U must be tired.

SANSKAR- ( with excitement) it means u r not going anywhere... yaayyyyyyyy...

Seeing this a curve occupy her lips.... but she was confused somewhere and to brush her thoughts she said;

SWARA- acha okkk...... now u sleep fast .

SANSKAAR- wo actually dost call my mom please ... I m not falling asleep.. no no u play with me ...... let me show my toys to you ok...

SWARA- no .. u sleep it's getting late . and I think even mom is sleeping sooo.... Let me make u fall asleep.

She started to tap him and soon he fell asleep and in no time her eyes also closed because of tiredness...