Chapter 8

-NIALL POV-

Mariana didn't ask as many questions as I thought she would. I'm relieved cause I could have probably given hints away. We're gonna go to the movies and the mall, I offered to pay cause I want to show her that I could be a great boyfriend...that we could be a couple, but I think she knows that I'm a gentleman.

-MARIANA POV-

We got out of the car and got into the movies. We got in the line where a big group of teenagers were next to us when a one of the guys comes up to me, "Hey babe, you alone?" He said while checking me out in a seductive way. Right when I was about to answer Niall sees him "No she's with me, leave her alone." Niall being at least 2 feet taller than him he walks away looking intimidated.

That whole time Niall had his arm around me and he hasn't moved it from its place. What the heck.

It was finally our turn to get the tickets, and we got an old lady. "Two tickets to Identity Theft please." Niall said. Then he took his arm off me to pay, but then to my surprise, he put it back. The old lady smiling up at us, she said "Aw you guys are a cute teenage couple."

"Oh we ar-" I started saying but Niall interrupted me saying "Thank you" with a smile on his face. I was looking up at him confused at the 2 things that just happened, he looked back down at me and he smiled again. Again he was blushing, but way less than before.

"SNACKS!!" Niall said laughing. We ran to the snack bar and we got a large popcorn, a large drink, and a pack of sour patch. At the movies we turn into kids and we're so obnoxious to other people. I love it.

We got into the theater and there was NOBODY there. The movie has been playing for 2 weeks. Right when we walked in Niall and I looked at each other an we ran to the best seats and put out stuff down. We ran up and down the halls and I did a hand stand in front of the screen. Then to ruin the fun right when we were running back a person came in so we had to sit down.

The previews started and before we knew it the movies started too.

We died laughing the whole movie, and we thought it was the best movie ever.

Once the movie ended we exited the theater laughing our asses off.

"That was hilarious!" Niall said. "Yeah, I know I think it's my favorite movie!!"

I said back almost crying from laughter.

"Yeah mine too." he said laughing. "So you wanna go to the mall now?" he asked me. "I'd thought you'd never ask!" I told him smiling. We head to the mall, once we enter the stores area I see my favorite store of all time. FOREVER 21! "That dress is beautiful!!" I almost screamed out and ran up to the mani can. It was a plain black sundress. It was really simple but it was so beautiful.

"You wanna go in this store?" Niall said. "Yeah, of course! You know this is my favorite store Niall!" I said laughing entering the store.

We were walking around for at least 15 minutes and I already have almost 10 things in my hand. "Hey how many things do you have there!" he said laughing. "I don't know, a lot!" I said while I kept on looking at some other things. Niall pointed to some shoes and I absolutely adored them!

He grabbed them, I don't know why because they are $50. "Hey what size dress are you?" he asked. "A 6 I think, why?" I said. "No reason...just wanted to know." he said lightly giggling.

"Ok, we'll im gonna try this on!" I told him. "Ok! Scream my name when your done!" he said laughing. "Don't worry I will." I said laughing back.

I tried on a couple of shirts and I liked only 3 out of about 6. I saved the dress for last because that's the one I liked the most. I tried on 2 jeans and I like both, they fit perfectly. Finally...the dress!

I was praying while sliding the dress down my neck down to my chest with my eyes closed hoping that it would look good on me. It takes me a while to zip it up, but finally I open my eyes and I almost screamed cause I loved it way too much.

I took it off and left what u didn't want and then screamed, "NIALL." "YEAH!?" I heard a scream back. Both of us laughing and getting weirded out stares, we see each other, I tell him that I was done and he grabs my clothes and pays for it. "Niall, thank you so much! You're the best!!" I say to him and give him a big hug. I absolutely LOVED his hugs. They were amazing and I felt so safe and warm when he hugged me. "You're welcome, I only do this for the best." He says to me smiling.

By this time, we were both looking at each other, him looking down at me...staring at my lips.

He starts getting closer and closer...i look at him waiting for what he might do.

He leans to the side and gives me a peck on the cheek...wow...all that felt like 3 hours but it was actually 3 seconds.

He smiled back down at me. The funny thing was we were both blushing...I am so confused right now.

"You ready?" he asked smiling sweetly. "Yeah." I said. "C'mon let's go." he said while he motioned with his head to go out side.

We walked to the car and got in. on the way home we listened to the radio and sang a bunch of songs together. Again, this kids voice was so amazing I got goosebumps.

We finally got home an I just plopped on the couch from exhaust and thinking about all that happened today. It was all amazing and so unexpected.

-OMG I AM SORRY AGAIN!! I SO EXCITED TO KEEP ON WRITING THIS! I HAVE SO MUCH PLANNED FOR IT. Next chapter will start with NIALLS POV and it will be awesome, if I have any active readers comment what you think is gonna happen! That WOULD BE SO COOL! and if some people have suggestions you could comment those too and I'll look at them!!! Thank you guys so much for reading ❤️❤️ -Mariana :)