Chapter 1

****PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY I WROTE THE FIRST COUPLE CHAPTERS A YEAR AGO AND MY WRITING HAS GOTTEN BETTER! PLEASE READ THE REST! i PROMISE IT WONT DISSAPOINT YOU. thanks :)-*****

-MARIANA POV-

"Oh shit! My parents are gonna be out all weekend! Wanna stay over?" Niall asked me. "Hell yeah!" I said jumping on the couch next to him.

My name is Mariana Claire Rose. I'm 19 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I am best friends with Niall James Horan. We have been neighbors since we were both 4. I know right...a long time.

I remember when I was little my mom would have to make me calm down every time she said we were going to the Horan's house. She said I would always be running around all happy.

Yes, I loved being with him that much and the same with him, he adored me too. We were and still are like a cute couple, but also are like brother and sister.

It's funny how so many people tell us to get a room or to start dating already, that we look soooo cute together....

On the outside I just laugh and shake my head, but in the inside I'm thinking,

I know we look cute together,

I want to start dating,

I WANT TO GET A ROOM!!

But sadly Niall doesn't think that he always says ," We're just friends." That hurts me the most, because he doesn't realize that I like him.. A lot.

I'm the one that fits him best. I know it.

I just hope one day he will have feelings for me the way I do....

Right now me and Niall are talking about how his parents and mine are going on a 30-day cruise!! Instead from going just for a weekend they decided to take a whole month. They needed a big break from us... And the most surprising part was that they trusted us beacause we were both 19 years old. But we were still a little wild..I have a feeling that this month is gonna be fun. Niall's parents and mine agreed that I stay at Niall's, just in case.

To be honest I was super excited to see what's gonna happen this whole month. With me and Niall anything could happen.