Episode 3: A little get together.

A/N: As from now on the story is going to be followed by first person.

Episode 3 : A little get together.

..::Games, Horror movie, junk food..Yup That's all we need!::.. 

Kazumi POV.

The week flew by and the gang were meeting up on Saturday afternoon alongside with some new friends which were; Naruto, Hinata and Kiba.

"So, it's not really the party I imagined huh?" Naruto said, sighing.

"Nope. What's the point in throwing a party like that and everyone gets drunk and God knows what will happen." Tara explained to Naruto.

"I like the part where you said 'God knows what will happen' It makes me wonder what we'll do if we're drunk." Deidara said, smirking and looking at Yuki and Sasori.

They were both looking at Deidara since they are his best friend; they know what he's up to most of the time. I was looking forward to today even if it was going to be different since there are new kids and we can't really hang out at our favourite bar and that someone decided to change the plans.

"Anyway Naruto, Do you like someone yet?!" Tara jumped up, interrupting Deidara's conversation which clearly didn't interest her.

 I sat down next to Yuki, my brother who was talking to Sasori while I sipped on my drink. We were hanging around a small coffee shop nearby the Uchiha house. Somehow this party came to be a get to-gather to a sleep over. We were waiting for Hinata and Kiba to come so, later we could go back to Tara's house which Sasuke wasn't pretty much overjoyed with the whole idea.

They were happily chatting away while I was lost in my thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying my time with them but today I was a bit thoughtful for some reason.

"Right, Kazumi?" Tara turned to look at me smiling.

"Huh?"I blankly said to her.

"You weren't even listening..." a disappointed Tara said.

"Who cares about your dating system? You're boring Naruto already."Deidara smirked, crossing his hands.

"It's a better topic than yours" Tara protested.

And thus with that, an argument arises between them and it lasted until finally both Kiba and Hinata had arrived.

"Sorry guys, we're late." Kiba smiled at us.

"It's Ok." I said smiling back which somehow Kiba's expression changed and looked at our direction. I couldn't tell if his eyes were staring at mine but I felt like he was.

"No problem. Shall we go then?" Yuki stood up followed by Sasori and I, who clung to Yuki's arm.

"Aw Yuki-kun, don't leave your little sister behind" I childishly said while poking his cheek.

We continued walking like this till we arrived to Tara's house. Actually there is a reason why I hold Yuki's arm sometimes.  Tara unlocked the door for us and we walked straight into her living room where everyone Collapsed on the sofa expect for Hinata and Tara.

"Geez, it wasn't such a long walk." Tara sighed.

Sasuke walked into the room shirtless and his hands in his pockets. Hinata blushed a little and looked down at the floor whilst an annoying Naruto was watching Sasuke like a hawk. Sasuke's chest was very well built for his current age. Everyone in the room was used to seeing him like this at his house except for the new guys I guess and I could feel a little jealousy in the air.

"You brought a dodo bird with you." Sasuke bluntly said making it oblivious that he was referring to Naruto.

"Why you-" Naruto said but was interrupted by Tara. "If you two are going to fight, I'm afraid I'll have to kick you out including you Sasuke!"

That shut them up for now. I turned on the Tv while I heard Tara saying that she was going to get us some refreshments, dragging Sasuke along with her which I thought she would be talking to him.

We were all quiet, Hinata had sat next to me looking at the Tv, with no interest at all. She was feeling nervous to be spending the night here along side with Naruto even though in a different room but that's what she told be the night before. In fact she was going to cancel it so she won't come and that's where I had to beg her or maybe force her to come. She has to face her fears someday so why not now?

Now I was getting really bored and I pulled out a stack of cards from Yuki's bag.

"Cards?"

Everyone nodded and we started to play some cards to pass the time.

Soon afterwards we settled in the game, Tara and Sasuke came in with the refreshments and joined in.

"Cheater!!" I yelled at Yuki. "You're just a big cheater."

"No, I am pure awesome in this game, that's all." He said Cooley.

"How can someone win as many times as you? It's not fair, you should let someone else win" I pouted.

Hinata giggled at us. I suck at playing card games so I don't know why I even brought up the idea to play them, in the first place. After that we decided to watch a Horror movie, even though I am not a big fan of them, I had to give up.

It was getting dark outside now and I knew this is going to be a long night because that's what we usually do; pull an all nighter. I stood up to get away from that horror movie and decided to go get something to drink while the others were glued to the Dvd so, they didn't really noticed our refreshments were finished.

I sighed and poured some iced tea, thinking on my own. I was about to go back when suddenly I heard some footsteps coming from the back door. I went to check it out but the power went out and now I was really scared. I heard a loud bang from outside the door and I decided to check it out even though it was dark now outside and I couldn't see anything.If only I knew where Tara puts the flashlight.

I walked out and quietly tried to pick up any sound or anything like I heard before but nothing, so I decided to head back in, checking on the others. As I made my way someone pulled me and covered my mouth.

I froze there. Who could it be? I hope this isn't some kind of a joke.

"You will stay quiet, got it?" a cold voice said.