Chapter 2

"Kellin! Wait up."

I glanced back to see Justin running after me. When he finally caught up to me, he smiled sweetly and just looked, admittedly, different. I wonder if what we did actually did get to him...

"Hey, Justin. What's going on?" I said when I kept walking. I didn't really have time to stop and chat.

"Well, I was just wondering... Do you remember what happened yesterday?" I looked at him with confusion. So it does bother him...

"Well... Yeah. I mean, how could I forget? It was..." I started fumbling for words that wouldn't make this situation any more awkward than it already was.

"Amazing." I looked at him with complete astonishment when he used that word to finish my sentence for me. I stopped in my tracks and tried to contemplate what just happened here.

"Kellin? Are you okay? Or... did you not feel the same? I mean... That's how I felt but if you don't feel that same, I mean that's okay and-" I decided to stop his rambling.

"Justin. It was amazing. I guess I'm just shocked because I thought you were... I thought what we did would bother you."

"Bother me? Kellin, I've always had a huge thing for you. I just didn't know that you were... Ya know."

I guess this shocked me even more because I could feel my eyes widen. "You? You like me?"

"Yes." He turned me towards him and grabbed both of my hands. He just stared at me for what felt like eternity. In the blink of an eye, I could feel his lips brushing against mine and then, he pulled me further into him. In the next second, we were laying on the grass of some persons yard, kissing each other. 

I felt a new feeling of pleasure when I was kissed by him. We were both grabbing at each other passionately. I gently pushed my tongue against his lips and he accepted it and pushed his tongue into my mouth. He was now laying on top of me, holding my wrists on the ground gently so I knew he could get out of it anytime I wanted. I didn't want to though, it felt so good when I was kissing him. But something else took over me. It felt good but at the same time it didn't. I don't know why but I pulled back.

He looked at me with a mixture of passion and confusion. I sat up and brushed the grass out of his and I's hair. I looked at him apologetically. I felt so guilty that we had gone so far and I didn't do anything to stop it. He realized why I was pulling away and got off of me with a flustered look and almost ran away. I grabbed his wrists before he could get any farther than he already was. I turned him around and gave him another guilty look. I could tell that he understood exactly what had happened. It made me even more flustered though because I had no idea what happened or why I pulled away from him.

-

Sitting in second period was probably the hardest part of today. It was the only class I had with Justin and I could almost feel him staring at the back of my head. However, I also had this class with Veebee and that made everything a little better. I told her about what happened this morning and she sat there listening intently like the caring person we both knew she was.

After I finished telling her the story she instantly whipped around and glared at Justin and he cowered away like anyone would, except me because I knew her better than that.

"What the hell was that Veebee? You and I both know it was my fault and not his!"

"I could feel him staring at you as much as you could and it was starting to piss me the fuck off. But, Kellin, it wasn't entirely your fault. Granted you did have something to do with it but he was the one who pushed you into that situation."

"I guess you're right... But I still feel guilty."

"As you should." She looked at me blatantly and I knew she was right like she always was when it came to me.

"Oh well... We'll both get over it and move on." My guilt was slowly disappearing already and I soon enough I didn't feel anything. It was time to get back to normal me.

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short I guess it was just sort of a filler. Anyway... Soooo... Justin.... Yeah that kids gonna be bad news. Just keep this in mind that I'm actually kinda making this up as I go so I really hope you aren't too disappointed. 

Thanks for reading if you've gotten this far though!