As soon as Elena moved past me and ran I was concerned, myself only hearing a small part of what Ember had said to my little mate. What I had heard however, made me want to shred the life out of the girl in front of me. She did not deserve to be in my little Luna's presence, especially with an attitude like that. I knew what the strawberry blonde haired girl said was bad for everything that did come out of her mouth, was bad.

I turned to Ember, my face devoid of emotion as I stay deadly silent. My chest rumbles with a growl as the sultry look in her eyes is made present, her lips pouting seductively, however the action did nothing but repel me. I had a mate, and all seduction efforts would either come from her, or me towards her.

Nothing else, or nobody else.

My little mate already made it hard to keep my wolf contained, her scent and innocent aura almost too tempting for her own good. Whereas the girl in front of me did none of the above, no temptation whatsoever. In fact, it only aggravated me for how dare she hurt my mate like that. She only smiled at me in return, my growl doing nothing to silence her efforts like it normally would have.

I ignore her as she advances towards me in a slow walk, instead I turn and run after my mate. She takes a turn to the right, down the hallway towards where the library is. The thought of her in the library instead of outdoors made me smile, as it was something I would do too. Although, I did not mind either the outdoors or books.

I was so close to her, my legs pushing me harder and harder til I was almost two metres behind her and ready to pounce on my little mate. I was close; until she scurried inside the library doors and managed to find the lock, flipping it just as I ran into the door. I let out a frustrated growl as I slammed into the door, huffing in annoyance as I pounded my fist against the door to try and get Elena to come out.

Deep down, I knew that doing such was not going to tempt her out of the room but instead keep her inside out of pure fear. It did not stop me from trying though.

"Blake -" I turn to Ember, a snarl on my lips as I growl at Ember.

"Get the fuck out my house before I feed you to the Rogues for lunch." I grumble under my breath before turning away from her and looking sorrowfully at the door, trying to think of a way to get into the library to talk to my mate.

"That is not very nice." She says as she approaches. I take a deep breath, turning to her as I close my eyes in an emotional pain at Ember's voice.

"I don't give a fuck if it is nice or not, this id your fucking final warning. If you do not leave, I will put you in the cells for a very long time." I say to her, my voice hard and eyes cold as I all but scream at her.

"For what? Telling that Bitch to back of what is mine?" She says, myself making fists with my hands to keep myself from punching her, something that would not look so good in front of the pack.

"Bring the Elite here now. Along with you, Cassian." I order my Beta mentally, knowing he is well awake and on duty. Of course Ember does not know what I just did, nor who are coming to retrieve her. The Elite team. World know for their involvement in a lot of covert missions and pack dealings. They originated from my pack, under my rule and they faithfully served me. They were my most trusted pack members who had lethal training. In human terms, these men and women were the Special Forces, Swat and Military Special Operations all in one, but times ten. With their supernatural abilities, a mix of different supernatural species, they were the ultimate weapon, especially in war.

I knew they were training today, and were what they would call 'bored', hence why I was bringing them out here. It was mainly to scare Ember into cooperation with my upcoming demands but also so they could have a little fun with there training.