2. ViDiti part - 1

Let me give you some briefings about the characters .

Acp Vikrant Singhal

Acp Vikrant Singhal

A hot headed person likes to crack PJ's Sincere in his work. Working in police since 10 yrs. His parents owned a marble factory, he ran away from his house at a young age because he  wanted to achieve his dream of becoming a police officer.

Asp Aditi Sharma

A kind hearted girl. Her Real parents are unknown to her. She was adopted by Mr. Sharma at a young age and wants to find out about her true identity. She can feel, see and talk to ghosts. Loves young kids.

_______________________________________

Aditi was busy in the kitchen when she glanced at the clock it was about time for her to get ready and leave .

She hurried. Aditi's phone kept on the counter started ringing. Reading Vikrant's name brought smile to her face. Aditi wiped her hands on a towel and answered the call. 

"Hello Vikrant "

"Aditi tum chauki pouch gayi Kya ?"

'Wah.. na hi.. na hello.. yeh words toh Acp saab ki dictionary mein hai hi nahi ', thought Aditi 

"Nahi abhi bhi Ghar par hu "
"Kuch kaam hai Kya ?"

"Nahi.. socha aaj Asp madam ko ride dede "

"Thik hai aajao "

"Aditi ki phone katne ki adat bhaut zyda buri hai.. jab dekho beech mein phone kaat deti hai aur musibat mein paad jati hai ", muttered Vikarnt and drove to her place.

Aditi was still engaged in cooking, so engaged that she didn't notice Vikrant hopping in from the window. 

He sneaked behind her,
"Bhoooaaaw, mein bhoot hu "

"Aaaahhhhh ", screamed Aditi and closed her eyes in fear. In the process the rolling pin in her hand fell on Vikrant's feet. 

"Aaaahhhhh.. laag gayi.. ow ouch ! "

Aditi opened her eyes and glanced at the so called bhoot."Vikrant tum yaha ? Dara diya na ! Aisa koun karta hai ?"

"Tumahre pyaar bhoot aur koun ! ", exclaimed Vikrant. "Mazak tha, lekin mujh pe hi bhari pada. Abh baraf toh laa do "

Aditi hurried towards the fridge and grabbed some ice. Meanwhile Vikrant sat down on the counter for support. Aditi applied the ice pack on his feet.