Four

Harry woke up early in the morning, getting excited for Zayn's second day in Isle Hali. Well, the second day of conscious Zayn.

He waved cheerfully on his parents and started to hop towards Zayn's. He has a lot of things to show and teach Zayn about Isle Hali today.

He's so positive and he's sure that Zayn will like to live here with them rather than worrying about his life back in London.

He doesn't know if he's gay because the first time he saw Zayn, laying unconsciously on the shore, he started to fall in love with him already. He just doesn't want to show it yet to Zayn, because he's scared that Zayn will avoid him.

When he got to Zayn's, he quickly made it inside to found Zayn laying shirtless on his bed. He suddenly blushed and looked away.

"I-I'm sorry. I thought you're... dress." He said nervously. He heard Zayn chuckled.

"Hey, it's okay. We're both guys." Zayn just shrugged and grabbed his shirt again from where he left it.

"Good morning." Zayn teased as he got dressed.

"Good morning." Harry now faces him and smiled awkwardly.

"So, uhm, you ready for today?" Harry asked, taking a step outside.

"Yeah? What do we do?" Zayn asked too. Looking around. He found children playing and he smiled. He suddenly remembered his students in London.

He sighed. He's thinking of when and how will he get back there. He's missing his life in the city.

Harry noticed it. He then thought of something important.

"Oh, let's go to Apo Tina. You need clothes." Harry exclaimed grabbing Zayn's hand and running through the forest.

Many people are greeting them and Harry greeted them back. Harry is known to be as jolly, cheerful, and energetic kid of Anne and Robin.

"You have clothes here?" Zayn asked frowning.

"Yes. Remember we're victims on a plane crash? And some of our clothes here are made from trees and skins of wild animals." Harry explained, making Zayn scared.

"Wild animals?"

"Yes. This is a forest. What do you expect?" Harry chuckled at him as they walk past through a lot of huts.

"But... we're safe right?" Zayn asked worriedly. Harry nodded and smiled.

"Good morning, Apo Tina, Apo Dan." Harry greeted the two elders who are sewing some new clothes and the two greeted back.

"We have a new pack member." Harry joked and he introduced Zayn to them.

"Here. Choose what you like." Harry pointed at the clothes that are laid down in banana leaves.

"At least we have normal clothes here. I thought I'm starting to wear leaves to cover up my body." Zayn laughed and chooses clothes.

"What's this?" Zayn asked when he saw a piece of colorful cloth.

"Bandana. You know, for girls and their hair." Harry answered as he helps Zayn on choosing his clothes.

Zayn stared at Harry who's looking for clothes. He grabbed Harry and he fixed the bandana on Harry's head.

Harry stiffened and swallowed hard when he realized how Zayn is so close to him. He fought himself from staring at the beautiful face of the creature in front of him.

But he can't. Those cheekbones, the chiseled jawline, his kissable lips, and what he loves the most is his golden-brown eyes that captivated his heart.

"There. Perfect. Now those curls won't be able to cover your beautiful face." Zayn smiled and Harry blushed deeply red.

Beautiful. He thought.

Zayn stopped and bit his lower lip as he realized what he just said. Another awkward moment.

"Uhm, these are okay for me." He said, looking away and grabbing the clothes he chose.

"O-okay. Uhm, let's go." Harry said and he thanked the elders before they walk off.

"So, you're stepdad Robin, is like the captain, or chief, or what you call leader here?" Zayn asked, wants to push the awkwardness away.

"Leader? You mean like the president?" Harry asked Zayn nodded.

"No. We don't have a leader here. No ruler. No laws. No rules." Harry answered, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Really? As in no rules?" Zayn raised an eyebrow because he can't believe how peaceful this place is without rules or person leading it.

"Yep. All the people here are so kind and caring. We treat each other as families. A simple yet peaceful life." Harry smiled.

"Well, if we're in the city, and there's no rule or ruler, the people will rob a bank, kill people they want to kill, and so many crimes. That's how cruel life is in the city. Rules or no rules, some just want to do what they want. That's how it is." Zayn told Harry.

He suddenly compared living here and in the city. There's so much comparison.

"I know. Elders always telling us stories about their lives before the plane crash happened. It's... scary. That's why, all of us here, ask everywhere, we don't want to move away. I mean, who would want to leave this beautiful place?" Harry said smiling and showing Zayn around.

Zayn wanted to answer. That he wants to leave. But if he does, he might just hurt Harry's feelings. He learned how Harry loves this place. So as the people living here.

He just kept quiet.

He really wants to get back on his life. But he doesn't know how. He misses his family, his friends, especially his girlfriend.

He's expecting someone to find him. Even though Harry and these people didn't get rescued for 13 years. But who knows?

Maybe one day, he'll be rescued and be back on his life in the city.

A/N: I wish there is an actual place like Isle Hali. Who would come with me there? U