Chapter 4 - Babysitting

Depuis le début

Yn: "I did it again, didn't I?"

The minion nodded.

Fink: "Yup, you zoned out again, maybe we should do something else, you know, to take your mind off the boss!"

The girl put her homework away and stood up.

Yn: "Well, I am supposed to babysit you..."

Fink: "Hey! I ain't no baby! Can a baby hold a deadly laser and obliterate a police station?"

Yn laughed.

Yn: "You got that from one of your homework questions didn't you?"

Fink: "No..."

Fink darted her eyes at her work, pushing it to the side and looked at Yn.

Fink: "...but thats beside the point! Now do ya wanna have some fun or not?"

Yn: "Alright, alright, so what do you think we should do first? Hide and seek?"

Fink snorted, throwing her head back in laughter.

Fink: "I ain't doing an old game like that! C'mon! Let's go to the playroom!"

Yn: "Playroom?"

The mouse kid then grabbed her hand, leading her to where she wants to go.

They walked for two minutes, passing lots of doors, Yn swore this mansion was like a maze, Fink made a stop, making her halt her steps as well to see a door labeled "The playroom".

Fink grabbed the knob, turning it and opened the door.

Fink: "Welcome to my favorite room in the whole entire house!"

Yn had a face of amazement as she looked to see a large room, filled with arcade games.

There was also a big movie theatre in the back, and a room with a television and game station.

Yn: "Is all of this yours?"

Fink: "Yup! Everything! Pretty neat huh? I'm the ONLY one that goes in here, but since me and you are like best friends, I can finally have someone to play with all of this stuff!"

Yn looked at her.

Yn: "Doesn't Venomous have time to play with you when your bored?"

Fink immediately grumbled, surprising Yn.

Fink: "He doesn't have time for ANYTHING! He's always busy with his lousy lab inventions and business meetings...Agh! It makes me wanna scream!"

She crosses her arms, showing a bit of tears.

Yn immediately knelt down to her, placing a hand on her tiny shoulder.

Yn: "Fink...look at me..."

Fink lifted her head up with a tear streaming down, making Yn wipe it off her cheek.

Yn: "You shouldn't be mad at Venomous, he's always busy, true, but that's why he wanted me to be there for you when he's gone."

Fink: "*Sniff*...really?"

Yn: "Of course! On days when he's out to work, there will also be days when he has time for you! Right?"

Fink nodded, looking at her as a small smile began creeping on her face.

Fink: "Thanks...for uh...making me feel better..."

Yn: "No problem, so you come here to play with all this stuff huh?"

Fink: "Yeah, the real reason besides taking your mind off the boss is...well, I kinda...wanted you to play with me since your the first person I like being with..."