"Sam, see that garbage truck?" Victoria stood up, along with Sam to follow Steve's line of sight. The truck was pushing its way through the traffic, not even minding the pedestrians nor other vehicles. Victoria frowned, looking to Sam again when Steve spoke. "Tag it."

Sam released Redwing and the drone moved to the truck. "Give me X-ray." Victoria looked over his arm, reading the stats that were recorded by Redwing. She pointed to the gun that sat comfortably at the driver's side. Sam spoke into the comms again, "That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"Shit," Victoria cursed as she nocked an arrow. "Steve, we need to move."

"It's a battering ram," Natasha realised.

"Go now."

"Why?"

"What's happening?" Pietro asked, standing with Katja by his side.

"He's not hitting the police."

Victoria held onto Sam as he flew them towards Cap's co-ordinates. "Cap, where are you?"

"Institute for Infectious Diseases," he paused. "Body armor, AR15s. I make 7 hostiles."

Sam flies over the roof, dropping Victoria – who landed a roll to ease her landing. She shot an arrow at a soldier who shot at her, just as Pietro arrives and finished him off. She sent him a nod before looking at Sam, who took care of two more guards ahead of them.

"I make 5."

Wanda flew over them, and landed on the ground level. She blocked the bullets using her powers, as Victoria dropped beside her. "Sam."

Sam glided down and caught one of the soldiers on his wings, knocking him out.

"Four," Sam navigates Redwing again, who scanned the building and found Rumlow for them. "Rumlow's on the third floor."

"Wanda," Steve directed. "Just like we practiced."

"What about the gas?"

"Get it out."

Wanda used her powers to lift him up into the building, just as reinforcements from Rumlow's side arrived. Victoria sighed, nocking another arrow before muttering, "Incoming."

Pietro looked back and smirked. "Well, this is just like old times. Is it not, dragă?"

"Just shut up and fight, jackass."

Victoria took cover behind a van and shot her explosive arrow at the closest van to the soldiers. The van exploded, blowing the soldiers away painfully. She looked around, seeing Wanda use her powers to remove the gas from the building and Sam who's exchanging fire with several soldiers. But one face is missing.

She glanced at Pietro who stopped next to her, breathing heavily. "Where's your little girlfriend?"

"I thought I needed to shut up and fight?" He rose an eyebrow, chuckling at the deadpan he received. "She's right next to me, of course."

"I meant Katja."

"She's helping Natasha fight."

She was about to reply when Steve spoke through comms again. "Rumlow has a biological weapon."

"Oh," Victoria whined. "Give me a break!"