4.

"Oh my God, Beth!" Cole exclaimed, sighing.

"W-what?" I asked, shaking my head.

"You've been spacing out lately," Con said, popping a strawberry inside his mouth, "A lot."

"Oh..." I looked down, "I know."

"And you've been playing with your snacks since yesterday," Cole replied.

"Uh-oh," Con said, grabbing one of my fries, "Someone touched this." And he put it inside his mouth.

"Conan!" Cole smacked his brother's head.

"It's fine," I said.

"What's up with you, love?" Con asked.

"Yeah, what's up with you?" Cole asked, "You look like a dead rat."

"Geez, thanks. It helped a lot, Cole." I rolled my eyes.

The bell rang so I gave my fries to Conan and quickly excused myself, leaving my best friends behind. It's been two days since Harry "kissed" me. We used to text each other to be able to get to know ourselves but I stopped replying to him. I am still in shock because I always wanted my first kiss to be special and what Harry did wasn't special at all.

I reached my next class which is 'Business Management' and was surprised when I saw a note taped on the door saying:

"Please proceed to the auditorium.
We will be having a few guests over to talk more about business. — Mr. George"

"Great," I sighed.

I arrived at the auditorium as quickly as I possibly can so that I can have a seat infront. This subject is very important for me, that is why I am taking it seriously. I looked for a nice seat and then I brought out my laptop, my notebook and a book.

"Beth!" I heard Conan shout from behind.

I turned my head around, "Hi."

He sat beside me while panting. "I'm sorry about my sister."

"Nah," I smiled, "It's all good. Plus, I wasn't really in the mood to talk."

"Well, if you have problems or anything, don't hesitate to talk to us," he smiled, "I mean, me. You can't really talk to my sister without her ridiculous side comments."

After a few chats and laughs, students started filling the auditorium and Mr. George had to go through the attendance sheet and all that stuff.

"Okay, we are settled!" he cheerfully said. He gave a little introduction about the new topic that we are going to discuss.

Our principal went up to him and whispered something in his ear, "Unfortunately, the guest speaker had more important things to do, so she sent us her son, the COO of her company, as her proxy."

"Let us all welcome Mr. Harry Styles from the 'Sain D'esprit' magazine!" he exclaimed and the last person I wanted to see came up on stage, fixing his suit. Girls started squealing and whispering while the boys groaned. Did he followed me or was it just coincidence?

I groaned, "Con, I'm going to sit at the back."

"What? Why?" he asked, holding my arm.

"I don't like the speaker," I shrugged and stood up to sit at the back.

"Excuse me," his voice rang, "Miss Morell."

Students gasped and once again, they started whispering. I turned around and gave him a fake smile, "Yes, Mr. Styles?"