Chapter Fourteen

**Meg’s POV**

"Don’t scream, or freak out." I told Kate as we got off our plane. Liam said he’d try to pick me up, but to just look for my name. I held her hand tightly as I searched for my name. I found the name "Meghan!" with a smiley face next to it and went up to the person. I recognized him as Liam when I got closer. "Li!" I yelled, hugging him tightly. "Come on," He said, hooking his arm through mine and smiling at Kate.

"Hi, you must be Kate!" He said, she nodded, her eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Kate," I said, nudging her. She smiled widely. "Hi," She squeaked. I laughed a bit, following closely behind Liam to a car. "We got your bags," He told me. I nodded.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked, watching Liam sit down. I took the seat next to him. He shook his head with a huge smile. "Surprising everyone!" He said happily. I nodded, sighing.

"You guys have fourth row seats, sorry," Liam said. I nodded, taking the tickets. We currently stood outside my door. He started to talk to me about protocol, and about how his and Niall’s room was right next door, when said door opened.

Liam reached over and pushed me into the room, leaving him and Kate standing outside. “Niall! Look who I found,” Liam said. I tried to get up but Liam sent me a look. “She’s a fan,” Liam told him. He smiled at Kate and hugged her.

"It’s nice to meet you," He said. She nodded and hugged him tightly. "It is! I love you!" She exclaimed happily. I rolled my eyes, glaring slightly. Liam smirked at me and got Niall to leave. "Call you," He mouthed to me before he left.

Kate and I got settled before we decided to go to the pool. I pulled my hair into a bun and sat down while Kate played in the water with a few other people. I just took out a book and started to read.

After a few minutes I felt eyes on me. I looked up and saw a familiar head of curly hair. He looked at me weirdly then smiled. He dropped his towel and ran after me. I stood up and hugged him tightly. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Hazza!" I exclaimed, smiling widely. "Meg!" He replied goofily. I laughed, letting him set me down. "What are you doing here!?" He asked.

I smiled and played with my fingers. “Um, Liam got me to come for Niall’s birthday. I’m going to the concert tonight.” I told him. He nodded, his face falling a bit.

"What?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him. He shook his head and waved his hand, smiling. "Nothing, I’m happy you’re here!" He said, stripping his shirt and smirking at me before jumping into the pool.

Fine then, Mr. Styles. “Kate and I should head back to the room, I’ll see you later, Haz.” I said, smiling at him. He waved as Kate got out of the pool, having just hugged Harry to death. We both headed back to our room to get ready for the concert tonight.

*~*~*~*