4: Naughty rockstar...

Thank you so much guys for your lovely comments and votes...

Story starts with the rockstars who pleading to their boss for a permission to took a leave

Pragya: i will agree... both gives hi-fi to each others but stops hearing further as but on one condition...

Both asks at the same time as what...

Pragya: today both have to come temple alone with me...

Rockstars: no no.. we can't...

Pragya: Then even i can't give the permission...

Rockstars: made a pout and says mumma please... all smiles at their rockstars... Pragya controls herself from laughing by seeing her rockstars...

Pragya: no means no... she says while not looking at him...

Arjun: papa... calls him huskily... abhi kneels down before him to reach his height and asks haan Arjoo...

Arjun: papa mumma asks as to temple only na... we will go with her and after dropping her we may wait for her downwards... what say...

Abhi: good idea rockstar... gives hi-fi... both speak huskily with each other because of it no one can hear it... Pragya tries to hear them but at the correct time abhi stands and hits her head...

Pragya shouts ahhh...

Abhi: oye you're eavesdropping us...

pragya nods no

pragya nods no...

Abhi: we are ok with this... we will come with you and drop you...

Pragya: Mr. Rockstar you didn't heard fully what i am saying i said you both have to come inside the temple even you both have do the pooja with me...

Abhi: this is too much... you know na we didn't liked this all then why you're compelling us...

Pragya: small correction i didn't compel you both... its your wish to come or not but my decision is if you want my permission to take a leave then you both have to do this for this...