14. Pragya's unexpected come back...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The scene starts from abhi who with Arjun's favourite chocolate milkshake went to wake him

After placing the tray on the side table abhi sat beside him who was in a deep slumber..

Abhi caressed his head gently then placing a sweet kiss on his head he calls him champ... Champ... Uto... Arjun stirred from his sleep and slowly opened his eyes to find his father passing him a sweet smile... Arjun smiles and hugs him by wishing good morning papa...

Abhi hugs him back by repeating the same...

Abhi: now let's go and brush your teeth then will have your favourite drink... Arjun excitingly smiles seeing his favourite drink at morning with this excitement he got up hurriedly that's when he remembered the fracture he had due to the sudden pain rushing there... He yelled in pain making abhi panic...

Rockstar what happened... Is it paining... Why you've to hurried like this champ... Come we will go to doctor... Abhi says worriedly...

Arjun stops him saying I am fine papa... Don't worry... Just the sudden impact...

Abhi: you sure

Abhi: you sure...

Arjun: haan papa... Now help me to fresh up... Abhi nods and took him in his arms leaves to washroom...

After half an hour both comes in their casuals after taking a bath...

Arjun drank abhi's handmade drink excitingly... Abhi smiles at his enthusiasm... After finishing that Arjun shouts papa can you see mustache...

Abhi chuckled haan haan big mustache like papa...

Arjun: really then take me there... He points the dressing table... Abhi does like he said with a smile... Arjun admired his fake mustache while abhi kissed his cheeks...